Obamacare

LumRaiderFan

Did Bush tell the American people WMD's or not if congress and alot of dems agreed a lie is a lie . He could have said we strongly believe..

LOL...do you think Bush actually snuck into Iraq and looked for himself or possibly based his decision on the intelligence he had before him...that said WMDs were in Iraq.

Colin Powell said so himself.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/18/moms-government-expects/?utm_source=heritagefoundation&utm_medium=email&utm_content=DD_control140318&utm_campaign=dailydigest

I hardly ever listen to celebrities and their opinions except for Ted Nugent (because he is so down to earth). Most of Hollywood and Rock Stars are a different breed and can AFFORD to think differently because a lot of what they try to convince you to do does not affect them. Do I really care what Adam Levine and J-Lo's moms want for their kids? J-Lo is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, yet she needs Obamacare? C'mon people. Let's think past our noses.

I hardly ever listen to celebrities and their opinions except for Ted Nugent (because he is so down to earth). Most of Hollywood and Rock Stars are a different breed and can AFFORD to think differently because a lot of what they try to convince you to do does not affect them. Do I really care what Adam Levine and J-Lo's moms want for their kids? J-Lo is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, yet she needs Obamacare? C'mon people. Let's think past our noses.

Good advice...bet the reality is that these types of ridiculous advertisements will sound like a great idea to many.

Believe it or not, I like a lot of what Uncle Ted has to say, but in the end, he's a little too radical on a few too many issues for him to ever be taken too seriously.

Our typical disclaimer applies here: The CBO projection is for official enrollments. The HHS numbers, as well as Avalere’s and Gaba’s, are all counting sign-ups, and not whether someone has completed enrollment by paying the first month’s premium. By the best estimates, anywhere from 80 to 90 percent of people signing up have paid their premiums.

And how does he know 80-90% has paid their first months premiums when the White House does not have that information....and if they did, don't yoiu think they would post it?

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2014/03/17/2-weeks-before-sign-up-deadline-obamacare-hits-5m-enrollees/

During her testimony on HHS’ budget for 2015 last week, Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told members of Congress that she had “no idea” how many people had made their premium payments because the government does not collect that information. :o  :o  But an insurance industry insider confirmed to FOXBusiness.com that HHS does have those stats but is failing to release them for political reasons as it would lower the enrollment count.

You can never get the folks with Obama drops running down their chins to believe he as ever done anything wrong are dishonest! They wont even admit he lies when you show them the tape of the lie in progress. Photo shop I guess.  Oh and Bush lied but I thought thats why we wanted a new pres. so that would stop. Guess not! jmo

It shows these people only care about one person and thats themselves! If they weren't up for election they could care less!

Not sure why the Democrats are so worried about this legislation hurting them..it was touted as something the American people would embrace.

Shouldn't they be using this to help them get re-elected?

Hmmm