YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

No, they did add Clemson, a southern school in their SEC footprint. They are not about to get smoked outside of the southern region.

It was a problem with the home dates with Oregon and they wouldn't switch years. They year A&M was supposed to be on the road would have left the Ags with a short number of home games. Clemson was a good add

"We Regret The SEC"

While the ass-whippen' that Alabama put on A&M was hard to watch.

There are very few Aggie's that regret the decision to go to the SEC in any way, shape or form - so far we are very happy there.

I agree. Ags would be middle of the pack in any conference. At least you can gravy train those other teams.

They wouldn't be at the bottom of the barrel in the big 12, I can assure u of that.
Big difference in sec west and anyone from big 12

Big difference between "bottom of the barrel" and "middle of the pack." That readin' thing failed you again.

And "big difference in sec west and anyone from big 12"? I can assure you that there are more than a few teams in the big 12 that wouldn't need a last second fg to beat Florida! 😂😂😂😂

Big difference between "bottom of the barrel" and "middle of the pack." That readin' thing failed you again.

And "big difference in sec west and anyone from big 12"? I can assure you that there are more than a few teams in the big 12 that wouldn't need a last second fg to beat Florida!

Yeah - middle of the pack you may well be right - However, they would still be better this year than that team that wears Orange and White.

Yeah - middle of the pack you may well be right - However, they would still be better this year than that team that wears Orange and White.

I think you are correct. However, if Texas had played smu/rice/Lamar already, they would have 3 more wins on their schedule. Add la Monroe as a win as well.

I think you are correct. However, if Texas had played smu/rice/Lamar already, they would have 3 more wins on their schedule. Add la Monroe as a win as well.

You may well be right - but which powerhouse programs would Texas have have to give up:  North Texas? (yeah they also beat SMU), Kansas? or perhaps Iowa State?

Sorry but in my opinion the teams that Texas has played are not that much stronger than the teams that A&M has played.  Rice and Lamar have won more games than Kansas, North Texas and Iowa State combined.  Notice I did leave SMU out since they have not won a game - but when they were scheduled they were not that bad a program.

You may well be right - but which powerhouse programs would Texas have have to give up:  North Texas? (yeah they also beat SMU), Kansas? or perhaps Iowa State?

Sorry but in my opinion the teams that Texas has played are not that much stronger than the teams that A&M has played.  Rice and Lamar have won more games than Kansas, North Texas and Iowa State combined.  Notice I did leave SMU out since they have not won a game - but when they were scheduled they were not that bad a program.

There a difference between conference and non confererence opponents. You control who your non conference opponents are!

Unfortunatley TAMU only gets to play USC once in a year.

Same goes for Ole Miss, Auburn, and Alabama.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:152]