22-5A

04 Is right Big Ned's cupboard is not bare and a lot of underclassmen have gotten a lot of playing time both regular season and in the playoffs, Freshmen team and the JV teams were pretty good and should help fill the holes left from graduation. District championship will have to earned, I look for Larry Neumann to have the dogs in position to have something to say about it.

One thing you can say for Nederland is that Neumann makes decisions period. He develops team players and they work for the team.  That is how Larry got through lean years by building a team mind set, not individuals. This year's team was another fine example of that.   Can't see parents dictating to coach who plays where, there are just too many other Billy's ready to step up.

Regarding PNG, Walker has not done anything to lose the starting job. In the Nederland/PNG game, he was impressive.  Sometimes, your opportunity might not come when you want, but if you work hard and sacrifice for the team, then you will be a true winner no matter what. 

22 5A will be exciting, GCM in the mix could be interesting and if Ozen can get it together with the talent they have (and no Neumann is not available).

I agree Target is on NEDs back for sure they earned it for the last two years. this year will be different. Looking for this to be one of the most competitive districts in a while. Yes Sage Seay is a freakin Beast. One thing about Neuman, when his offense starts to struggle he puts his goto beast at qb and runs the ball right at you. For some reason it seems to work. Last years mcm the offense wasnt getting it done, put the ball in the Beasts hands and bam the get six points. I will say this about Faircloth not bashing him, but he does leave alot of points on the field. It isnt always bad to settle for a FG. 3 pts is better than none, again in MCM last year in the final 5 mins png could have attempted two FGs to win the game, didnt happen, went for it on Fourth and two against that incredible defensive line and got stuffed. i will always question that call as a fan, when you only had 40 yards rushing all night, smh. His decision he is the coach not me , but makes you wonder. Never the less it was a good game. This years games should be awesome. just hope weather doesnt create any havoc. look for a three way train wreck with NED PNG and Central, never know though anything can happen lol.  Friday night lights and Saturday Night lights cant get here soon enough.

Regarding PNG, Walker has not done anything to lose the starting job. In the Nederland/PNG game, he was impressive.  Sometimes, your opportunity might not come when you want, but if you work hard and sacrifice for the team, then you will be a true winner no matter what. 

22 5A will be exciting, GCM in the mix could be interesting and if Ozen can get it together with the talent they have (and no Neumann is not available).

i guess you missed the pn-g vs crosby game.

You act like Nelson didnt make the playoffs and the current regime is. ;)

BTW: Strong will be running the spread at UT, same O that brought Louisville wins and a BCS Bowl win over Florida.

Majority single back with the QB under center.  I've been watching Ozen since they opened up and the spread has been their down fall.  And if I recall, Nelson missed the playoffs his first year.  Anyway, Scooter, I know what I'm talking about #KatyEulessTrinityCibiloSteel  I'm all about consistancy of system versus personell