PAM/Atascocita scrimmage

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1426865" timestamp="1377350940"]
PAM10- they wasn't nearly as smooth as they could or should of been for having 25 returning players(panews). however it was a scrimmage so maybe that had alot to do with it. i know they did not move the ball very well on the ground and the gut of the defense is still soft. central have small backs,but they run hard and are very shifty. side line to side line we are okay, but the middle...geeze....

buddy- yes!!
[/quote]i guess he didn't learn from the Holmes incident. Smh. Welp, real games count now, they'll be amped to play Central, no homefield advantage at the Butch so it will be a good game.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1427023" timestamp="1377371765"]
How did Jaron Johnson look for PAM
[/quote]

assuming that is #99 the defensive lineman, who's father played for T.J., built like tarzan... didn't show anything. "Patty cake patty cake bakers man...." is all i'm gonna say. you asked and i told.

I heard from my friends from PA that Stump looks at for his own kids first then the team. I have been hearing from parents at Atas.  the same thing is going on now.  To bad for the team and the kids.  Playing Campbell at QB instead of WR?  Why have your best receive play QB?  Makes you want to think about it.

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1427155" timestamp="1377389598"]
I heard from my friends from PA that Stump looks at for his own kids first then the team. I have been hearing from parents at Atas.  the same thing is going on now.  To bad for the team and the kids.  Playing Campbell at QB instead of WR?  Why have your best receive play QB?  Makes you want to think about it.
[/quote]huh??  ???

[/quote]

let me try to understand you...
we were talking about PAM's coach having his freshman son on varsity at qb. next thing, stumps son plays wr, not qb and he is a good wr. the qb that was playing was pretty darn good. he can run and throw.

[quote name="liltex" post="1427236" timestamp="1377398046"]
I was @ a birthday party in (Dayt)Lowewoods this evening & I asked a former freshman that got his leg broke in the Dayt fresh opener in 2012 & he said the manchild Deangelo Godfrey was @WB & not PAM.
[/quote]welp, that would be why no talk of him here.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1427191" timestamp="1377394310"]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113489.msg1427155#msg1427155 date=1377389598]
[/quote]

let me try to understand you...
we were talking about PAM's coach having his freshman son on varsity at qb. next thing, stumps son plays wr, not qb and he is a good wr. the qb that was playing was pretty darn good. he can run and throw.
[/quote]
From what I've heard Atascocita doesn't have any qb's ready to play on Friday nights so that's why they moved Campbell to Qb. He has a good enough arm to start and of course he's athletic. As for the Stump kid, I don't know how good he is throwing the ball, but definitely a good wr.

[/quote]

Thats not true over at AHS.Campbell gives them the best chance this year at  QB to win.He is a former QB so he knows the position. Lil Stump is a good receiver.They have a good QB on freshmen team,actually they looked good on freshmen all around, that group is aggressive and physical.Stump on the sideline with them fired up with.he loves that group.Varsity looked good, there were gassed late in game, but thats fixable.

[quote name="Flight2013" post="1427295" timestamp="1377406744"]
[quote author=kparkfootball link=topic=113489.msg1427155#msg1427155 date=1377389598]
[/quote]

Thats not true over at AHS.Campbell gives them the best chance this year at  QB to win.He is a former QB so he knows the position. Lil Stump is a good receiver.They have a good QB on freshmen team,actually they looked good on freshmen all around, that group is aggressive and physical.Stump on the sideline with them fired up with.he loves that group.Varsity looked good, there were gassed late in game, but thats fixable.
[/quote]Did Atascocita freshmen compete well against PA

AHS should have been 7-3 last year with the talented kids they had.  I think this year they should also be 7-3 but don't think they have the coaching they need.  What I am hearing is that AHS from all those kids to pick from that only Campbell can play QB???

Campbell needs to be at Rec not QB.  AHS should make playoffs this year with the kids they have playing.

[quote name="kparkfootball" post="1427445" timestamp="1377453119"]
AHS freshmenave been 7-3 last year with the talented kids they had.  I think this year they should also be 7-3 but don't think they have the coaching they need.  What I am hearing is that AHS from all those kids to pick from that only Campbell can play QB???

Campbell needs to be at Rec not QB.  AHS should make playoffs this year with the kids they have playing.
[/quote]

yes Unfortunately, he is best option right now, the best Qbs in the program may be the 2 freshman, and they are just not ready yet.I agree having both Campbell and Stump at Wr woyld be ideal but if the Qb cant  get them ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin