PAM/Atascocita scrimmage

[quote name="elove89" post="1426667" timestamp="1377302911"]
I got a text we lost 23-14.... I wasn't there so I can't give play by play
[/quote]Maybe that's why no one updated. Or maybe it was just too hot. I know it was hot. Don't blame anyone for finding shade. Or better yet A/C ;D

[quote name="Craxus" post="1426669" timestamp="1377304037"]
[quote author=elove89 link=topic=113489.msg1426667#msg1426667 date=1377302911]
[/quote]Maybe that's why no one updated. Or maybe it was just too hot. I know it was hot. Don't blame anyone for finding shade. Or better yet A/C ;D
[/quote]

There won't be many posts next week from the Titan fans either... 8)

phone was acting up and yes it was HOT!!  even with the nice shade tents in the stands....

with this being a scrimmage and with either team not showing much and keeping it vanilla, don't draw too much into it. with that being said....

PAM defense:
tackling needs to improve. they got better as the contest progressed.
imo, saw alot of "loafing". seems like they were going through the motions.
need to shore up the middle of the defense or we will be gashed(saw some of central too tonight,more on that later)
would have liked to see the d-line be more agressive. great size, but at times was playing patty cakes.
swarming to the ball was great!!
secondary didn't look too bad(except for the long td pass to lil stump smh)

PAM offense:
+lebrie throws a very good ball. didn't put alot of air under the ball. tight spirals and pretty accurate. the pick he threw was into a gang of defenders. looked like miscommunication.
-need more wr's to step it up.+ rucker and jacobs showed up as usual.
-run game does not exist. if we don't get the passing game going,it's going to be a long night. -also would have liked to see OTHER backs get some reps smh...
-IF LIBRIE GOES DOWN, I HOPE XBOX GO WITH LOTT!!  this was the part of the scrimmage that sickened me. you put your SON in the game...A FRESHMAN...imo not a good idea. Lott should have gotten those reps in.
-didn't like how rucker was left in the game at the end...you draw the conclusion of what happend on the last play of the scrimmage >:( >:( >:(

stump looked to have his boys ready. they however got gassed and PAM wasn't. PAM was able to move the ball through the air,but stumbled at times. lebrie was doing the same stuff fisk was doing when he started when running. unsure to run or pass. that will work itself out.

all in all i give PAM a C+ and at best a B-, due to it was just that, a scrimmage. hard to gage when everything is vanilla.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1426715" timestamp="1377310561"]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113489.msg1426669#msg1426669 date=1377304037]
[/quote]

[/quote]

you might be right...and this is when the jag fans come out like cock roaches...soulja gets the pass due to he reps year in and out everyday EVERYGAME, win or lose. in other words, looks bad to smack it up when you wasn't here for the bad times....ijs...and yes big ford,i know you been here awhile, but not like  soulja. he has been the ONLY fan reping central hard. i'll accept crow from him any day!!

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1426729" timestamp="1377312648"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=113489.msg1426715#msg1426715 date=1377310561]
[quote author=Craxus link=topic=113489.msg1426669#msg1426669 date=1377304037]
[/quote]

[/quote]

you might be right...and this is when the jag fans come out like cock roaches...soulja gets the pass due to he reps year in and out everyday EVERYGAME, win or lose. in other words, looks bad to smack it up when you wasn't here for the bad times....ijs...and yes big ford,i know you been here awhile, but not like  soulja. he has been the ONLY fan reping central hard. i'll accept crow from him any day!!
[/quote]

No disrespect to Soulja but hey I'm here year round. I'm a Jaguar by blood, c/o 95. Since I've been out of school I've been following my Jags in the years when they went 3 and 4 rounds deep in the playoffs as well as the 1-9, 2-8, etc. years. I have my season tickets for this year and will make 9 out of the 10 games regardless of how they are doing.  The 1 game I'll miss is against Vidor and that's only because I'm on shift work.  Besides the job, my wife and 6 (yes 6) kids keep me busy. 3 are currently playing football, 1 in gymnastics and 1 preparing for basketball (all of whom are future Jaguars). Hell even my ex-wife and current wife are both Jags, Lol. If I'm not tied up with that, you can probably bet your money that I'm on Rayburn or Toledo in my bass boat fishing tournaments.  So just because I don't have a couple thousand post on here doesn't mean I'm not down for my Jags year round.  I read every post and status about Central on here but that doesn't mean I always have to comment. It just means I have a life...

Now prepare for this a** whopping next week!  8)

PAM10- they wasn't nearly as smooth as they could or should of been for having 25 returning players(panews). however it was a scrimmage so maybe that had alot to do with it. i know they did not move the ball very well on the ground and the gut of the defense is still soft. central have small backs,but they run hard and are very shifty. side line to side line we are okay, but the middle...geeze....

buddy- yes!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin