What are the odds (LC-M edition)

What are the odds that LC-M wins 6 or more games?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that LC-M wins 6 or more games?

• 0%-20%
    • 20%-40%
    • 40%-60%
    • 60%-80%
    • 80%-100%

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1421162" timestamp="1375611384"]
Can LC-M win 6 or more games? Can they possibley make a run at the playoffs? Lets here what you think.
[/quote]

Like said, this is District 20-4A. It is one of the toughest districts in the State! The Bears have the toughest schedule in the area! Anything can happen at any given moment!

[quote name="skipmeister" post="1421178" timestamp="1375625018"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=113119.msg1421162#msg1421162 date=1375611384]
Can LC-M win 6 or more games? Can they possibley make a run at the playoffs? Lets here what you think.
[/quote]

Like said, this is District 20-4A. It is one of the toughest districts in the State! Anything can happen at any given moment!
[/quote]
How do you figure that? LCM gets three tuff 3A squads no doubt, but go check some of the other 20-4A schedules. Ozen and Central get 5A PAM and WB. Central tacks on WOS for good measure (should be interesting for Foreman). Nederland gets What should be very good Crosby and GCM and caps it with A state ranked Angleton. Livingston plays Dayton and Silsbee and PNG gets Silsbee, WOS then at state ranked SC.
This district could be beat to....well you know what by the time district rolls around. No one is backing down from a fight including the Bears.

I'm hoping the Bears have a breakout season this year.  They do have enough talent to surprise much of the district. 

Even though [b]ALL[/b] teams are optomistic at this point in the season, the Bears will always be "middle of the pack" at best in the preseason rankings until they prove otherwise on the field.  20-4A is extremely tough physically, but LCM has to overcome the mental side of knowing how to win as well.  I think Crouch is a good leader in that respect.
The few times that LCM has won the district they were picked towards the bottom in those years too...maybe this will be one of those eye opening seasons wehn LCM has something to say about who goes to the playoffs. 

Go Bears!

[quote name="Slam14" post="1421200" timestamp="1375629555"]
I'm hoping the Bears have a breakout season this year.  They do have enough talent to surprise much of the district. 

Even though [b]ALL[/b] teams are optomistic at this point in the season, the Bears will always be "middle of the pack" at best in the preseason rankings until they prove otherwise on the field.  20-4A is extremely tough physically, but LCM has to overcome the mental side of knowing how to win as well.  I think Crouch is a good leader in that respect.
The few times that LCM has won the district they were picked towards the bottom in those years too...maybe this will be one of those eye opening seasons wehn LCM has something to say about who goes to the playoffs. 

Go Bears!
[/quote]They will have a powerful O-line and thats where it starts!!

[quote name="77" post="1421644" timestamp="1375754890"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=113119.msg1421200#msg1421200 date=1375629555]

Go Bears!
[/quote] There o line will be very good. I think if they could work on the defense side of the ball they should be able to beat several teams

[quote name="Chris17" post="1421671" timestamp="1375759932"]
[quote author=77 link=topic=113119.msg1421644#msg1421644 date=1375754890]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=113119.msg1421200#msg1421200 date=1375629555]

Go Bears!
[/quote] There o line will be very good. I think if they could work on the defense side of the ball they should be able to beat several teams
[/quote]

You're right, Chris. If the defense can make the stops, LC-M should have a good season. If not, it will be like last year.

[quote name="Chris17" post="1422290" timestamp="1375902405"]
[quote author=SEC 11 link=topic=113119.msg1422035#msg1422035 date=1375841169]
got a transfer RB from PAM... He will help.
[/quote] Really what grade is he in?
[/quote]

Freshman RB maybe....  ::) ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="SEC 11" post="1423203" timestamp="1376116966"]
11th. Has legit talent.  #"s game in #titannnation
[/quote]

Talked to the quarterback Caleb Harley, and he said this guy is a tank, big and strong.....We can use the help for sure!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder