Prep gridders look to beat heat Monday

[quote name="freelancer1-1" post="1421149" timestamp="1375589681"]
I look forward to seeing the Nederland Bulldogs start two a days  not THIS Monday but NEXT Monday...

Give it a rest! You're starting to sound like a broken record!
[/quote]

He's just scared.. Nothing to worry about.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1421138" timestamp="1375584525"]
I look forward to seeing the Nederland Bulldogs start two a days  not THIS Monday but NEXT Monday...
[/quote]

You've now moved from moderately funny about this to delusional.  What part of no after school practices and no contact / pads can't you understand?  The 'Spring Game' you have harped on for months now was a glorified touch game in the athletic period.  No pads, no contact, no referees.  And most importantly - no UIL violations.  The same can't be said for Central over the summer.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1421156" timestamp="1375593123"]
[quote author=freelancer1-1 link=topic=113117.msg1421149#msg1421149 date=1375589681]

Give it a rest! You're starting to sound like a broken record!
[/quote]

He's just scared.. Nothing to worry about.
[/quote]Scared of what?  Even when we had medeocre coaching, we've been able to beat you.  ;)

[quote name="Law Dog" post="1421165" timestamp="1375617931"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=113117.msg1421138#msg1421138 date=1375584525]
[/quote]

You've now moved from moderately funny about this to delusional.  What part of no after school practices and no contact / pads can't you understand?  The 'Spring Game' you have harped on for months now was a glorified touch game in the athletic period.  No pads, no contact, no referees.  And most importantly - no UIL violations.  The same can't be said for Central over the summer.
[/quote]Well, that Nederland fan said Spring game...and supposedly, a lot of Nederland fans knew about it and was supposed to attend it.  It's almost like central's spring game.  A lot of our fans attended.  Now,my Jags start two a day's next week.  The Bulldogs?  :( 8)

UIL violations?  There obviously weren't any, Sir.  It would appear that
ANYONE can attend a  7 on 7 touch football game.  Now look who's 'delisional'. ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1421138" timestamp="1375584525"]
[/quote]Soulja, Neds been practicing now for two weeks. Drove by the HS this am and they were in full pads........Heck, the band was marching and the Golden Silks were waving.

[quote name="outanup" post="1421190" timestamp="1375626488"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=113117.msg1421138#msg1421138 date=1375584525]
[/quote]Soulja, Neds been practicing now for two weeks. Drove by the HS this am and they were in full pads........Heck, the band was marching and the Golden Silks were waving.
[/quote]

shh, don't tell soulja, the Mannings were there working with out Qbs and Coach Payton helped us with our "bounty" program as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder