The Finals:Spurs vs Heat.

[quote name="king" post="1414557" timestamp="1371658550"]
I'm tired of seeing everyone on facebook complaining how the refs blew that game for the spurs!!
[/quote] The Spurs choked the game away by missing that FT. If Leonard makes both of those nobody would be talking about the refs.  ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else count Manu's steps? 3 loooooooong strides. I know travel isnt called very often anymore but I would have had a problem with calling a foul on that play when he initiated the contact with his third stride then started to go up. I thought the game was inconsistently called all night.

Van Gundy last night: "The inconsistent officiating on foul calls effects the Spurs much less than the Heat."

Besides Game 4...the Heat have played better when James and Wade are not on the floor together. Leave 3 jump shooters in with one of them (and bosh or anderson) and it opens up the lane.

yes free throws did hurt, but why oh why did manu have the ball in his hands towards the end of regulation and ot....  He shouldve stayed on the bench...to many turnovers and wild plays from him....
All he 's good for is a decoy now.....he's had one big game in how many????

Spurs win when they don't turn the ball over.....MANU take a seat...id rather Neal in the Game.....or as much as i don't care for him put Tmac in.

I thought Bosh did a great job guarding Duncan one-on-one. They don't win this series without him imo. He was huge in the 4th quarter and overtime last game. I think he is a very good player but not a $100,000 player. Tough decision this off-season.

This was the first game of the series I felt like James was the best player on the planet. Great clutch game by him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder