The Finals:Spurs vs Heat.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Rizon" post="1412708" timestamp="1371009744"]
I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat don't win again. I honestly have no idea how good of a coach Spoelstra is...but I feel like he gets out coached a lot in the playoffs and going against one of the best...doesn't look good. He has to be good at the x and o's to be a head coach in the NBA but he is the coach of this team and he has to get them to play with the same mentality they had in game 7 against the pacers every second of every night.

LeBron and Wade have to hit wide open jumpers. I don't ever get to watch the Heat play...why does Wade refuse to shoot a 3? They leave him wide open for 3's all the time.

I think either Miller or Allen need to be on the floor at all times.

How bad is Wade's knee? Has he always been this bad on defense? He can't seem to guard anyone.
[/quote]

I guess everything I said was wrong...well almost. It did seem like Miller or Allen were on the floor almost all the time. I thought Spoelstra had a very good game plan...Wade looked like Wade on both sides...and they played passionate.

Spurs now 4-0 in Game 5's of NBA Finals games...

I have yet to see the Spurs lose a closeout game in the NBA Finals ever time they have been. Basketball season ends Tuesday folks, bring on Football!  8)

I say Spurs by 10 if, and i do mean IF the Heat decide to play a little bit of defense. Spurs out there putting on shooting clinics on how to shoot 3s all series long. Danny Green my choice for MVP as well.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1413705" timestamp="1371442116"]

I have yet to see the Spurs lose a closeout game in the NBA Finals ever time they have been. Basketball season ends Tuesday folks, bring on Football!  8)

I say Spurs by 10 if, and i do mean IF the Heat decide to play a little bit of defense. Spurs out there putting on shooting clinics on how to shoot 3s all series long. [b]Danny Green[/b] my choice for MVP as well.
[/quote]
66% in the playoffs for 3 pointers. best in history.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1413713" timestamp="1371443146"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112367.msg1413705#msg1413705 date=1371442116]

I say Spurs by 10 if, and i do mean IF the Heat decide to play a little bit of defense. Spurs out there putting on shooting clinics on how to shoot 3s all series long. [b]Danny Green[/b] my choice for MVP as well.
[/quote]
[/quote] I dont see why they wont guard them, its seriously like they dont want to guard the Spurs on the perimeter. This reminds me of exactly how the 2011 Finals went versus Dallas.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1413714" timestamp="1371443566"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=112367.msg1413713#msg1413713 date=1371443146]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=112367.msg1413705#msg1413705 date=1371442116]

[/quote]
[/quote] I dont see why they wont guard them, its seriously like they dont want to guard the Spurs on the perimeter. This reminds me of exactly how the 2011 Finals went versus Dallas.
[/quote]
they are relying too much on LeBron to keep up. Cleveland flashbacks............

LeBron needs to learn how to shoot outside the paint. They Heat have to do something this off-season. Either break up the big 3 or get rid of Spoelstra. Whether or not he is a great coach...I'm not sure. I've thought this since day 1 and still say it...they don't respect him enough.

Pop is coaching circles around the Heats staff and the Spurs are showing them how to play team basketball.

The Spurs are giving LeBron open 3's and he won't take the shot.  They aren't going to let him get to the rim.

The Heat defensively are too worried about Green's 3 point shooting and are letting Duncan kill them down low.  No way Bosh can guard Duncan alone. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1414455" timestamp="1371615329"]
Ray Allen saves the Heat

Game-7 Thursday
[/quote]

Great clutch shot. Something I didn't hear anything after the game was Battier, Miller, and Chalmers keeping the Heat in the game with their 3-point shooting. Please no Crawford and company for Game 7. I don't understand the Splitter for Parker either except maybe the play was set up for the double pick...pass to the corner and shoot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder