Troup vs Central Heights 2A Area Round

I tried to post on the Area Schedule thread but it is locked...tried to PM WOSGrad, but for some reason I can't PM him.

The thread has the White Oak v. Woodville winner facing Troup. For some reason the UIL bracket page also already has Troup advancing ...don't like the change this season. I thought Max Preps would be a help and not a hindrance for the UIL...has Troup already defeating Central Heights.

Not the case...it is a three game series

From the Troup ISD website

2013 Baseball Area Playoff Series: Troup Tigers vs. Central Heights Devils
Best 2 out of 3
Friday, May 10th at Driller Park in Kilgore, TX 7:00pm
Saturday May 11th at Driller Park in Kilgore, TX 1:00pm (and 5:00pm if needed)
Ticket Prices: Adults $5.00 School Age Children $3.00 Younger than school age, Free
Passes: 19AA District Pass, 18AA District Pass, Senior Citizens, Texas High School Coaches Association

Should be a great series. Central Heights is a power in 2A and they won a tough district....actually won a flip against Elkhart. Troup is a very scrappy team with a great new young coach. Regardless of who takes this series the winner of the White Oak v. Woodville series will have a tough opponent.

Thanks for the Update. One of the things I miss the most about living in SETX is the coverage of SETXsports.com. Up north we have Smoaky, but it not nearly as good. I love the separate forums for each sport at SETX. Much better baseball coverage as well. Smoaky is very spotty for baseball.

At least there is not txhighschoolbaseball.com Glad they expanded from just 3A.

Keep up the good work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder