Nederland vs. Dayton Game 2/Nederland wins 6-4!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1400841" timestamp="1367629705"]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111677.msg1400838#msg1400838 date=1367629481]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111677.msg1400813#msg1400813 date=1367628436]
Nederland has only hit 2 home runs playing on this short field . Wow . I think I'm going to see them put a tee on the plate any moment . The park isn't much bigger than what the little girls play on in Dayton .
[/quote]come on man 358 to to the power alley 370 to dead center . That is almost humurous . Even in a south wind the ball should fly out if here . Your drunk if you think otherwise .
[/quote]

I'm working on that, not quite there yet.  I've see 1 homerun to dead center in that park in the last 20 years.  I may have missed one somewhere in there.  Chad Landry hit a missle off of a Beau Hale 94 mph fastball over the centerfield wall that almost knocked Beau off of the mound.  The history of Nederland's park speaks for itself.
[/quote]

Chad Landry hit a homerun?  It must've been a hurricane that day!!

I would have to say because the Nederland pitchers don't have to throw it over the plate to get a strike . I think we have all seen a little home cooking , but this has been a joke . This dude should be arrested . The broncos have to throw it through a key whole to get a strike . The dogs throw it 60 ft they get the call . This is really sad actually .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1400939" timestamp="1367633871"]
I would have to say because the Nederland pitchers don't have to throw it over the plate to get a strike . I think we have all seen a little home cooking , but this has been a joke . This dude should be arrested . The broncos have to throw it through a key whole to get a strike . The dogs throw it 60 ft they get the call . This is really sad actually .
[/quote]

Actually, you are sad. ;)

[/quote]

Sounds like Lumberton's game last night and we lost 10-0

[/quote]

Oh god!  Throw a strike and quit whinning.