20-4a pick-em. 3/22

[b]Vidor[/b] @ Central - Easy pick, Vidor gets back to .500 in district with a HUGE week coming up for them if they want to stay in the playoff mix. [b]Vidor 14-2[/b]

[b]LCM[/b] @ Ozen - Another relatively easy pick, Ozen has not competed as well as originally thought and LCM doesnt want to drop back to back games to fall to 1-3 in district. [b]LCM 9-1[/b]

[b]Liv[/b] @ Lumberton - I suspect Lumberton will hit a snag in this one, Livingston has kept games close and I just dont think Lumberton has the offense to overcome a game in which they give up more than 4 runs or so. If the Lions can get to Cambell early and force the Raiders to go to the pen, I think they take this one. [b]Livingston 6-3[/b]

Ned @ [b]PNG[/b] - Nederland has been the best team since week 1 in 20-4A but I'm just having a hard time believing they are THAT much better than every team in the district to make it through three of the four other teams who should compete for the playoffs (Vidor, LCM, PNG, Lum) without a blemish. At the reservation, Indians pull it out. [b]PNG 5-4[/b]

[b]Vidor[/b] @Central-Vidor wins 15-2
[b]LCM[/b]@Ozen- LCM will win this one
Liv@[b]Lumberton[/b]- Lumberton coming off a big win against Vidor, has played excellent defense and can scrap for runs
[b]Ned[/b]@PNG - Could be an exciting game but if Ned can leave the errors from Tuesday behind they will win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hinab
    Newest Member
    hinab