HJ AD/Head Coach???

[quote name="Scatright" post="1390881" timestamp="1364948283"]
I played against Eric Alexander in HS.  He was a beast.  He was practically the only thing that SFA had the year they were in the district with HD.
[/quote] You didnt play against him, we didnt have Eric in 2A. his last year was the [b]1999 season[/b]  ;)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other MLB players were Cody Strait-Reds, ?? Richey-Mets, Tim Erickson-Mets, Jeff Moye-Rangers, other college players, Brent Carney-Angelina, Arron Trest-?, Nate Jordan ?, Tommy Roebuck-NE Tex/Lamar and a cpl more I can't think of now. The PONY field HJ plays on today was suposed to used just untill they got the lights for the school field, OR thats what was said in >>>97, the rock is still there as someone spoke of... 

[quote name="Scatright" post="1390982" timestamp="1364960402"]
Yeah, the 1999 season was my junior year.  Played across from him the entire game.  If you guys weren't in 2A, then you were on the schedule, but I'd swear y'all were in 2A.
[/quote] We didnt have Hull-Daisetta on the schedule in 1999. re-alignment came in 2000 and we dropped to 2A for the 2000-2001 (my senior year) and the 2001-2002 school years.

[quote name="643" post="1390957" timestamp="1364956165"]
The other MLB players were Cody Strait-Reds, ?? Richey-Mets, Tim Erickson-Mets, Jeff Moye-Rangers, other college players, Brent Carney-Angelina, Arron Trest-?, Nate Jordan ?, Tommy Roebuck-NE Tex/Lamar and a cpl more I can't think of now. The PONY field HJ plays on today was suposed to used just untill they got the lights for the school field, OR thats what was said in >>>97, the rock is still there as someone spoke of...
[/quote]

Do we really want to count Minors as pro ball? They don't make any money and there arent minors in football, so it skews the argument a bit. I say that, because you say a guys name and then put a team he never suited up for next to it. Just because some one was in the farm system for a certain team doesnt mean he played for them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin