Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. @TxHoops lol he had this one coming though saying an asinine statement like he did
  2. One fan in particular was way off...
  3. Umm what happened here that score should be more than that
  4. So in this district I heard that Livingston was supposed to in the top 4 with Shepherd looking on the outside... Now with the first half of district games played they're sitting at 3rd with a game back of H-J... Hmmm somebody owes someone an explanation lol
  5. They definitely are... I noticed that last year when we only beat by 5 the last time we played against them last year
  6. Congrats to the Bulldogs... I figured we would lose at least one to them
  7. Lol I'm just now seeing this... Where are you @Lions Pride 2021
  8. Expected this one to be close... Almost a month off with no opponents you can expect a little rust but good job to the Mustangs for making it incredible competitive
  9. 77-52 Trojans Final... Next game is Tomorrow vs WOS
  10. Maybe top 4 and I don't want people thinking that I'm gung-ho for Shepherd but they have size over there but time will tell eventually
  11. Figured the Falcons would win at home but let's see how they do on the road against the Hawks... Still see a season split series here
  12. Well let's see how Livingston does this year as far as basketball goes and we will revisit this towards the end of the season unless y'all lose to Shepherd one, split or both games I'll bring you back out for that conversation alone sounds like a good plan to me
  13. Hmmm @Lions Pride 2021 where you at on this one? Were you guys missing players?
  14. Oh no I wasn't dismissing the Bobcats at all... They have always been a problem for Coldspring for the last 2 decades and always field a decent team everytime
  15. That Orangefield game has me reconsidering that for now although we did win and we're still undefeated
  16. Honestly I think you should bump us down to #3 instead of #2 until we get back on the court... Gary has been doing well as of late
  17. 78-20 Shepherd Final
  18. We will see in a few more weeks
  19. He will confirm it if they beat us don't expect anything less than that lol
  20. Yes we play at home against them this year
×
×
  • Create New...