Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. I was thinking that myself and almost reconsider this one
  2. On the bright side we did lose to both by 7 otherwise we would be undefeated
  3. I also based my prediction on the fact that Orangefield was a pretty decent team this season and although they're in the same district as WOS and Silsbee they did play Silsbee very close
  4. Lol oh I already know but in that particular bracket they have the best chance at it
  5. My picks 4A D1 & D2: Huffman over Palestine and Orangefield over Sealy 3A D1 & D2: Buna over Diboll and Hemphill over Elysian Fields 2A D1 & D2: Price Carlisle over Joaquin and Evadale over Lovelady (Didn't do 1A D1 or D2 because I don't follow 6-man)
  6. Who are you guys picks for upsets in the first round
  7. Lol I don't have an explanation for why we lost against Tarkington
  8. Bad game a few players were out as well
  9. Trust me I think y'all are more of capable of pulling off this one
  10. Yes and we actually played them pretty close much more than I thought last season... But we got to take care of Woodville first before we can get to that point one game at a time
  11. That's what I'm hoping but also not as if the Trojans get that far we would play EC 3rd round
  12. Lol I don't think NOBODY wants to play on Friday the 13th... I'm glad we play Thursday
  13. Yes and I did get to see a little bit of McGregor as well although they didn't win their district... May be EC's toughest matchup before they go further like I expect
  14. I know that I'm talking about the 2nd round go see for yourself
  15. @WOSgrad and @AggiesAreWe this may not be the appropriate thread to ask about this but we all expect EC to win do y'all think they may catch hell 2nd round... McGregor are definitely not sloches this season
  16. Will be rooting for the Pirates but this is Lindale thought... 48-17 Lindale
  17. I have it 28-20 United
  18. Make that 30-13 over Lee for me... They can't hang with y'all like that
  19. Can't speak about those other games but our game against Crockett it seems like all the starters was there
  20. Actually you could pm me
  21. I was referring to me having to work all the time
  22. Oh no I do love meeting people... That's my life story lol but you probably may know me anyway
×
×
  • Create New...