Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. @Setx fan did you find out who won out of Columbus and Rockdale
  2. Congrats Woodville hope y'all do well in the second round
  3. Kind of knew that this would happen
  4. Honestly I'm not surprised by the score right now... The Trojans need to make some major changes going into the 2nd half
  5. Well I'm definitely pulling for y'all
  6. We are ready (cue in Darude Sandstorm)
  7. Yes they do... I saw the highlights vs. Kilgore
  8. Lol I saw how they tried to handle you on the other site stick with your prediction (btw I hate that other site)
  9. @Setx fan you basically said what I was going to say
  10. I was inclined to to pick this one myself but that 4th seed is definitely winning that one
  11. @TrumpTrain88 are you a fellow Trojan or just a supporter... We need the support
  12. We will compete well against Rockdale but Columbus is kinda of a beast this season and the last time we met in the playoffs we blew them out so they are seeking revenge if we both make it to round 2
  13. And I expect more of the same in this one no matter how it turns out
  14. This is one of my upset picks I'll take Buna in a close one 28-24
  15. @TrojanMoJo I see we have some non believers due to us losing to Tarkington and Huntington
  16. Get them Eagles out the nest and send them to the Trojan horse
  17. They supposed to from what I've heard and saw
  18. Lol I just got off work earlier this morning bare with me my friend
  19. I got y'all winning a very close one hope y'all have better luck than Splendora did
  20. Definitely don't see this happening... If we do lose it's going to be closer than that
  21. I would love to know your upset picks... I remember you saying that Sealy vs. Orangefield was interesting to you
  22. Well I meant to say play close games with everyone in our district but they would definitely blowout Trinity
  23. You sure about that... Buna can't compete with anyone from our district outside of Trinity but they can compete well with anyone in our district including us and we're not nowhere near world class beaters
×
×
  • Create New...