5. TrojanMoJo

TrojanMoJo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Yes. The Israel haters, and those who vote for and support the Israel haters have a clock ticking on them. They don't realize it but they do. Judgement will come and it won't be good.
    • Sen. Tom Cotton was talking about all the tents set up at the Ivy League schools. Poor college stundents are so poor they scream to have the debt "forgiven" (transferred to us) but suddenly hundreds of brand new $500 tents show up. That Soros money does a lot.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • The Bible prophesied the destruction and restoration of Israel and the gathering back of God’s people. I don’t know about the purity of the twelve tribes, but God’s word is true regardless of how man interprets it. God says he will bless those the support Israel. Many consider Israel bullies because they don’t agree with the magnitude of their defense towards their attackers. The Old Testament is full of God’s support of the annihilation of their enemies.  
    • Here is the facebook post for y'all   I’m not going to put names or schools on this, but feel free to screen shot it to whoever you like. Yes yes, I’m a baseball guy. But I love football more than baseball. My son played all three sports in high school. So I’m not a baseball only guy. But if your high school football coach has your Varsity baseball son doing football drills in pads right now, that is wrong. At one certain school, the baseball team lost their starting third baseman (Gladiator kid) because he dislocated his elbow in a football drill. Two weeks before high school baseball playoffs, and now his season is done. Basically this coaches decision to make Varsity baseball players do football workouts on April 22nd, 5 months before Friday night lights, just sabotaged this kids season, and the teams season. And once again, I’m a huge football supporter, but this is wrong!! This is why kids stop playing football. Coaches preach they want kids playing all the sports, well how about respect baseball season, from Feb to May !  If the shoe was on the other foot, and a kid got injured playing baseball in October and he was a varsity football starter, what would that coach do? Be pissed off! And I would 100% agree with him! There is a reason I don’t have a fall baseball program with football guys. Because I respect football season. All I’m asking is football coaches to respect baseball season. Respect the High School baseball coaches that have worked their ass off to try to get their team in a playoff situation. Support them, don’t Sabotage them by taking their players out because of a “all important April 22nd” football workout. And I don’t want to hear this was bad luck, or any crap like that!!!A lot of these kids are Division One Baseball players, and just good high school football players. If you want to continue to have these kids play football, start doing the right thing. If not, I’m going to try to get those kids quit football and just focus on baseball. And let me say it again, I want all my Gladiator kids playing football!! I go support them watching their football games, and I love it!! But not at the cost of an injury in April playing football, not baseball . Bad miss……Do a better job! Be a better football coach, and remember, it’s not about you, but it’s about the kids who respect you and will do anything you ask them to do. Don’t punish them for being a good baseball or basketball player!!
  • Topics