AggiesAreWe

Silsbee 80 Houston Washington 74/FINAL

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

My bad. I didn't mean to offend.  I never bet. Every blue moon I might buy a scratch off ticket.  I'm thinking there may be some gamblers that hang around this board.  I don't know for sure.

I'm totally kidding!  Just messin with you.  I'm far from pure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1
On 3/5/2022 at 3:08 PM, HasBeen36 said:

I’m watching it on Facebook live and this dude from Silsbee is hilarious. Better than any commentary I’ve ever heard. 

Appreciate that .. that was me .. gotta keep my boys fired up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, HasBeen36 said:

Ole boy just said “ehh y’all book the room at the Hilton right now! I’m gonna get y’all a discount!” He’s killing me. This is awesome 

Lmaooo aye big steaks and potatoes on me at the hiltons 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty sure BTW had two dunks. One towards the end of a quarter and another was on a foul. Kinda surprised at how much one of their bigs (think it was Lewis) liked to hang out at the 3 point line.

Harris definitely had the most important dunk of the night though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T-Lu said:

Appreciate that .. that was me .. gotta keep my boys fired up 

Couple questions for you-

1. Can we get a beer together in SA? 
2. what the heck is putting them in the attic mean 

3. I’ll take you up on that steak and potatoes at the Hilton! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Pretty sure BTW had two dunks. One towards the end of a quarter and another was on a foul. Kinda surprised at how much one of their bigs (think it was Lewis) liked to hang out at the 3 point line.

Harris definitely had the most important dunk of the night though.

They had one 1st score of the game too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HasBeen36 said:

Couple questions for you-

1. Can we get a beer together in SA? 
2. what the heck is putting them in the attic mean 

3. I’ll take you up on that steak and potatoes at the Hilton! 

Most definitely we got big bottles , and put em in the attic mean , they season over with , no lights , no windows  no water .. it’s over til next year  or until you beat us … 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y`all got me thinking I lost my mind. BTW's big man scored on a layup for the first basket. Went back and watched this on Texan live. Dunk count was 2 - 2.

Also noticed there was a lot of jawing between BTW and Silsbee fans for whatever reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Who That said:

He told #1 to go put their bags on the bus for talking all that smack walking by and said don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you..! 😂🤣

😂😂😂He was doing too much , he was holding his nuts when he walked passed my live at half time  …  he got boxed in the second half .. my kinfolk number 10 put clamps on him second half !!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, Silsbee92 said:

Lol.  Well that could be anyone from Silsbee since everyone is a basketball coach it seems.

It was me .. you don’t stall ball with 5 mins left , he Almost robbed these kids from going to state .. you do that when it’s a min left and we up 2 possessions. Coach cool he know what comes with it . We family lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Y`all got me thinking I lost my mind. BTW's big man scored on a layup for the first basket. Went back and watched this on Texan live. Dunk count was 2 - 2.

Also noticed there was a lot of jawing between BTW and Silsbee fans for whatever reason.

3-2 playa. Lewis break away dunk. Lewis Dunk and one foul on Haynes. McDermott Dunk. Harris had a baseline dunk and fast break dunk both in the 4th qtr. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't think there were many BTW fans there.  I could be wrong.

They had at least 300 fans there. The camera angles just didn't show it. Everyone else was from Silsbee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, T-Lu said:

Appreciate that .. that was me .. gotta keep my boys fired up 

You going to be live for the Silsbee fans tomorrow for Silsbee & FF 🤗🐅🏀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,955
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Gators23
    Newest Member
    Gators23
    Joined

×
  • Create New...