Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58 Lumberton 42/FINAL

I hate to say it but it may come down to who doesn’t get hit by covid (ask the poor pirates last year).  It’s starting to effect games and schedules on the college and pro level obviously.  Can’t imagine we won’t see some outbreaks at the HS level.  This variant is much milder apparently but way more infectious. 

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I hate to say it but it may come down to who doesn’t get hit by covid (ask the poor pirates last year).  It’s starting to effect games and schedules on the college and pro level obviously.  Can’t imagine we won’t see some outbreaks at the HS level.  This variant is much milder apparently but way more infectious. 

I see it coming.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

She meant starting.... now.  Raiders will be just fine now that Millican is getting back into form.  

You've lost your dang mind.  Their coach has no clue what he's doing and the kids look confused as hell.  The Millican boy shot some of the worst shots I've ever seen and the coach says nothing.

4 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

She meant starting.... now.  Raiders will be just fine now that Millican is getting back into form.  

Not sure what form he is getting into. Against Vidor he took crazy shots, blew his gasket a few times, and plowed over a Vidor player in what many would call targeting in football. Against OF, he practically beat up a chair, once again took some head scratching shots, and walked to the locker room before the end of the game. Saw a video of him laying out a player in the Nederland tournament in a non basketball play. All that doesn’t seem like someone who needs to get into any form on a high school basketball team. Really his behavior kind of mimics the coaches behavior in the sideline. Not a fan.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:57 PM, The Dragon said:

You've lost your dang mind.  Their coach has no clue what he's doing and the kids look confused as hell.  The Millican boy shot some of the worst shots I've ever seen and the coach says nothing.

The coach pulled him and said a lot to him!