Missionaries Kidnapped

Chester86

I’ve watched the National news this whole week, and I have not seen one story on this.  Missionaries from America (Pennsylvania) violently kidnapped off a tiny island south of Florida and NOTHING.  Seventeen Americans and not a word.  Now we can have numerous stories about vaccines approved for children, a fourth vaccine shot being debated but nothing about Christian missionaries kidnapped.  We can have national news stories about:

This is the hidden content, please

This is just amazing to me.

Christian suffering though has been foretold:

I’m outraged that this does not receive more coverage, yes.  These people went down there to try and assist and were taken because they were Americans.  I’m upset that we did this to Americans in Afghanistan.  This should be a leading story nightly.  Yes, let the negotiators do their thing but this a pretty significant story.  But hey, let’s keep people focused on things of great importance, such as:

> Flight diverted after passenger allegedly roughs up flight attendant

> You have Cancer, Sally Yates opens up after diagnosis,

> The new Pro-Gun generation.

28 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you’re outraged that the media wasn’t outraged? 

Anyways.. prob a good thing the media stays out of this one and let the negotiators do their thing in peace. 

Guess if not’s a Jessie Smollett(sp) made up hate crime story, it doesn’t get a mention.  Typical liberal way of thinking!

The missionaries are still being held captive.  They were kidnapped on October 16th.  Please keep them and their families in your prayers.  Still nothing from the media and seemingly nothing from the Biden administration.

• This is the hidden content, please

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
  •  
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Haiti kidnapping

This is the 33rd day since our workers were kidnapped in Haiti. Tomorrow (November 18) we plan to have another special day of prayer and fasting. We invite believers around the world to join us in seeking God for His mighty hand to work. We request ongoing prayer for those being held, the families of the hostages, government officials who are assisting, and the kidnappers themselves.