From our sales dept.

March 28, 2021

Hello,

If you are receiving this letter, then at some point in the past you’re been a sponsor of SETXSports.com’s coverage of high school athletics here in Southeast Texas or we have approached you about joining the SETXSports.com team. It has been an extremely difficult year all around and things are only now starting to look up and return to something that at least looks more like normal. We are not there yet, but we draw closer each day and the 2021-2022 school year looks very promising.

That is why I wanted to get this information to you early so you would have ample time to think it over and budget in order to come back and or support for the first time the broadcasts that have and will continue to mean so much for communities throughout our region. The past eight months SETSSports.com has continued to broadcast football, basketball and fishing on our platform and we are now getting started with softball and baseball. Teams are in district play and drawing close to playoff time. We will of course have playoff packages available as we look forward to which teams, we will be covering with the hopes of several reaching the state championship as we did with three teams playing for the trophy in basketball. But this school years SETXSports.com has kept up our broadcasts despite the fact we have only hand about 20% of our normal sponsorship.

But we wanted to contact you early so you could consider what you and your business might consider for the 2021-2022 school year. SETXSports.com will have packages from single teams in single sports all the way to every broadcast, regular season and playoffs with ads on our website. We have too many options and prices to share them all with you in this email but know that SETXSports.com stood by teams during the most unimaginable circumstances and still delivered the action to fans across Southeast Texas.

So, what we are asking from you at this time is the opportunity to put together a customized package and the cost so you can consider all the options that are available to you beginning in late August. Some will only be interested in a single school, but others might be looking for a way to reach across our region. So please contact me and I can put together your custom package for you.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and I hope that all your efforts to get your business back to where you want them to be proves to be successful. Just know that SETSSports.com is in the same position and that we held our ground and broadcast on many occasions without any sponsorship. We need your help to continue our work and we know that fans appreciate hearing the games live when they are unable to attend.

Please contact me ASAP so I can go to work for you. Once you respond then I can give you the information you will need to make an informed and unhurried decision as package pricing is available until July 15, 2021.

Scott Loar

SETXSports.com Sales Manager

[email protected]