Barbers HIll 47 Nederland 27/FINAL

Im not saying Nederland should of won this game, but the officials in this game should be completely ashamed.  The calls were ridiculous, foul count was 11-3 at half and not any better in 2nd half.  My daughters jersey was ripped from sleeve to middle chest but she was never fouled.  

We played BH Saturday. When I say the refs were HORRIBLE! You could get pushed, punched, or even your jersey ripped and there would not have been a foul called! We had as many techs called on us as fouls! BH has always been that way though. Just have to come there and play smart ball. Keep your focus, and close your mouth. It’s a shame, but it’s true. 

12 hours ago, HawkPride4life said:

We played BH Saturday. When I say the refs were HORRIBLE! You could get pushed, punched, or even your jersey ripped and there would not have been a foul called! We had as many techs called on us as fouls! BH has always been that way though. Just have to come there and play smart ball. Keep your focus, and close your mouth. It’s a shame, but it’s true. 

Let me get this straight, you saying it’s a shame your kids have to play smart, keep focused, and shut their mouth while on the court to beat BH???? Shouldn’t that be the formula for success every night! If they are mouthy on the court they should get T’d up mister!!!!!!