Sign in to follow this  
Blockdownandkickout!

2020 9-5A div 1

Recommended Posts

1
7 minutes ago, Blockdownandkickout! said:

DCTF has it going 

1. Friendswood

2. Beaumont United

3. La Porte 

4. Port Arthur Memorial 

5. GCM 

6. RSS

7. Baytown Lee

8. Galveston Ball

 

I would flip PAM and La Porte and also flip RSS and GCM but overall I think it’s a decent prediction. Thoughts? 

Put La Porte at 2.

PAM and United are 3 and 4 but could be in either spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blockdownandkickout! said:

DCTF has it going 

1. Friendswood

2. Beaumont United

3. La Porte 

4. Port Arthur Memorial 

5. GCM 

6. RSS

7. Baytown Lee

8. Galveston Ball

 

I would flip PAM and La Porte and also flip RSS and GCM but overall I think it’s a decent prediction. Thoughts? 

GCM has alot coming back, Sterling is losing alot and not replacing much.  GCM Defense will be much much improved. If they can sustain some drives in a couple of the bigger games they could steal that 4th spot. 

Any of those top 4 could easily be 1-2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I would switch United and Port Arthur Memorial. The rest looks on point. 

 

The run for a district title will be fun to watch, especially if GCM throws a wrench into the mix. 

Yeah I’m not sure what has United predicted so high. But I could be missing something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port Arthur Memorial could potentially be playing 3 preseason top-10 teams in non-district. Can't say we shy away from competition. 

 

BH and Crosby top 10, i expect Lancaster to be top 10 or maybe top 5 when the D1 rankings come out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Port Arthur Memorial could potentially be playing 3 preseason top-10 teams in non-district. Can't say we shy away from competition. 

 

BH and Crosby top 10, i expect Lancaster to be top 10 or maybe top 5 when the D1 rankings come out. 

I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Can someone post what they have on Port Arthur Memorial from the dctf mag please?  Not sure if im buying one this yr. 

And the GCM one as well.

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2020 at 9:20 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Can someone post what they have on Port Arthur Memorial from the dctf mag please?  Not sure if im buying one this yr. 

Did you ever see the district write up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    41,803
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    mahmudullah
    Newest Member
    mahmudullah
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...