Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson District Championship Game

BADSANTA

8 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

True.  Y'all were bad arse back then.  Had a nice big man in big Jake, and shooters everywhere, and the ball handler, Cole.  We were able to get some nice breaks in that game we won.  Still was an ama,ing season.  Who beat y'all in the playoffs?

3rd round I remember going to College Station and watching that game, we got beat by a much more athletic team but it was a close game that we gave away. Noah Cole was the ball handler, one of my best friends little brother. He was the common denominator as far as starters go with Coach English Vidor squads. He was tough as nails, the ultimate competitor and could shoot the 3 ball. I remember him crying like a baby after that game. Good dude, now heavily involved in VIdor Little Dribblers with his kids in the mix.

6 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

3rd round I remember going to College Station and watching that game, we got beat by a much more athletic team but it was a close game that we gave away. Noah Cole was the ball handler, one of my best friends little brother. He was the common denominator as far as starters go with Coach English Vidor squads. He was tough as nails, the ultimate competitor and could shoot the 3 ball. I remember him crying like a baby after that game. Good dude, now heavily involved in VIdor Little Dribblers with his kids in the mix.

Had a decent college career as well.  I followed him..