Silsbee 89 West Orange-Stark 59/FINAL

1 minute ago, whsalum said:

Times have changed in high school hoops 

In this case, there was significant discussions made between coach and player with others (including some players) expressing their thoughts on the matter that led to the decision to allow Cartwright back. IMO the right decision was made for all involved.

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

Isn’t Harmon a senior? Briscoe is a significant loss,  he has lots of potential.  Good to see Cartwright back,  hope everything will be put in the past and stay there.

He'll be missed, but we'll have more than enough kids to fill that void come next year. I heard he was going to West Brook during football season. Wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Won't matter as much this year now that Cartwright is back. They're about the same size wise when it comes to height. K`drian is a much better offensive player. Might miss Brisco on defense a little though.

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

He'll be missed, but we'll have more than enough kids to fill that void come next year. I heard he was going to West Brook during football season. Wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Won't matter as much this year now that Cartwright is back. They're about the same size wise when it comes to height. K`drian is a much better offensive player. Might miss Brisco on defense a little though.

All true, although my statement was really towards this year.  Which would have given us another of our “taller” players.  Can’t say that without the “” this year!!!