Sign in to follow this  
wo-s#1

WOS Cross Country

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hornetpride85
    Newest Member
    Hornetpride85

• https://www.infowars.com/black-voters-give-joe-biden-a-piece-of-their-minds-in-devastating-ad/
    • Lock down has cost more lives than it saved? https://www.theblaze.com/news/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-explains-why-covid-lockdowns-may-have-cost-more-lives-than-they-saved
    • I agree completely on video. I have intervened when I have seen officers trying to drop someone from making a video. The only issue is if the person gets too far into a scene. When a person is so close as to interfere with an officer, that isn’t legal but not because of the video.   I think it was earlier in this thread or maybe even another forum but I said that the video guy was reported to have take post in the attempted apprehension of Arbery. It was not from taking video. The three men were reported to have been all together in trying to arrest Arbery. Of course that is just from reports that I read which isn’t evidence  In what GA calls immediate knowledge, I think Texas calls “in his presence”. Texas law says an arrest can be made if within his presence or view. Obviously within view is to actually witness the crime but I think in his presence means close enough to know it is happening right now. Like a person hears glass break and turns a corner and sees a man standing next to a broken window and a hammer is on the ground. The crime wasn’t within view but it was within the person’s “presence”. I think that the GA law is similar. Immediate knowledge means you are close enough to know that a crime has been committed. If aneighbor calls you 5 minutes later about a possible crime, is that immediate? I think not but I don’t feel like looking up GA case law. 
    • Folks have a short memory when thinking of HJ. I see returners Sears an Porter mentioned but not Wirth and Austin S. Throw in some kids that got a ton of playing time last year on the varsity district co championship team and you got a heckuva group to build on. Add some solid kids off a JV that won the district and I like the Hawks chances in that district. I still like Silsbee in the other district even though they are young. Lumberton graduated really heavy and didn’t have much promise moving up . Also really like the Sophomore kid up in Woodville. 
  • Topics