Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin (The Rivalry)

H-D BOBCAT 55

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats vs West Hardin Oilers  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Hull-Daisetta
    • West Hardin

Can we use the excuse HD beat themselves?  Just kidding.  WH was the better team tonight.  We knew there would be growing pains with this young team, we just hoped it wouldn't be at this game.  I for one am excited for the future at HD.  Good game by the Oilers and I really liked their offense.  The thing about this game is you talk trash all the way till game time then you go across the field and hug your family.

HD94, we were right where y’all are at three years ago. Nine of these seniors started varsity as freshman and got there butts handed to them every Friday night but stuck it out knowing that it would pay dividends in the end. They’re playing with a chip on their shoulder right now and just a touch of an attitude. Good luck to your young team this year.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:24 AM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Congrats West Hardin... Yall earned it... WH has a good experienced team. HD has a very young team and coaching staff.... The future is bright at HD, right now though, to many freshman starting, coupled with a rookie "Head Coach", spells learning curves... WH put a butt whooping on us, I tip my hat.

It's frustrating to see #12 Kole Frauenberger,  hands down not just HD's best player, but one of the best players in district, only get about 7-8 carries total. And those carries came after half time, when we were behind... Frauenberger should never get less than 20 carries, kid averages good yardage per carry. Then to see HD needing 1 yard on 4th down, and we call some fancy pivot counter QB keeper, for no gain... Man the crowd went nuts on that crazy play call. 

"Hand's down", "one of the best players in district". LOL. HD does not have a single player that could start for San Augustine.