Legacy @ Hardin

Guest mrtomcat

Hopefully the Legacy Warriors will start off on the right foot this year.  I am hearing Hardin was down this year so this might be a good game to gain some confidence for the young Warriors.  Does Hardin run or throw the ball this year?  Last  year Hardin RB ran all over Legacy but he graduated I hear.  What's your take on this game?

Just heard from a reliable source on the SB that Hardin’s best athlete is back on the field and played in the Tarkington scrimmage at receiver. And now has  moved back to QB, if this is the case Hardin will roll over Legacy easily! They have big targets at receiver and the tight end position. I look for Haynes to air it out and let his QB roll with it. They are definitely going to miss White in the back field as he was a stud and probably the best running back to come through Hardin is many years if not ever.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:19 PM, XXPLAYAXX said:

Just heard from a reliable source on the SB that Hardin’s best athlete is back on the field and played in the Tarkington scrimmage at receiver. And now has  moved back to QB, if this is the case Hardin will roll over Legacy easily! They have big targets at receiver and the tight end position. I look for Haynes to air it out and let his QB roll with it. They are definitely going to miss White in the back field as he was a stud and probably the best running back to come through Hardin is many years if not ever.

I think I read somewhere that there have been some Hardin RBs go off to play college ball. So if you.. I mean White.. aren't playing college ball anywhere right now then you..I mean he..aren't the best running back to come through Hardin ever for sure.  

7 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I think I read somewhere that there have been some Hardin RBs go off to play college ball. So if you.. I mean White.. aren't playing college ball anywhere right now then you..I mean he..aren't the best running back to come through Hardin ever for sure.  

Anthony Scott went and played at University of Texas around 85-86

11 hours ago, MYHOUSE said:

Anthony Scott went and played at University of Texas around 85-86

I'm sure there have been more than people think.. to say someone is possibly the best to ever come through because he led his team to some wins over some crappy teams is a little much.  I'm not saying the kid couldn't play.. but even at a school such as Hardin with all of their great football tradition (sarcasm) they have had some athletes I'm sure. 

15 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

I think the hornets will have there way with them 42-7 is my prediction with backups in most of the 3rd and 4th... And last years running back White had a ride to go play college ball in Missouri I believe but turned it down due to having a kid his senior year.

Shame.  That's why I tell people all of the time that playing college ball in any sport on any level is much more difficult to accomplish than realized.  It's not just about skill.  It's also grades, mentality, and life in general that can get in the way.  I guess he'll join the crowd of who knows how many small town kids.. "I would've play college ball but (fill in the blank)"..