• Live & Upcoming Broadcasts

• I thought the spring game went well! Exciting times for sure. Dogs looking better coached than in the past, tackling looked 10x better.. offense new system, a little growing pains, but with a brand system I thought they did well. The o line looked bigger yesterday than it did in the fall… one thing I was truly glad to see black and gold teams had 2 big rosters so safe to say the football kids are staying in the program and turn out quality work…. Now for the kids to buy into the summer strength and conditioning program the coaches have in store for the athletes. 
    • Why do I have to blame anyone, he was a good President and he'll be a good President again, if elected. Got no problem with the nominee. But after 4 years of what we've been through, you bet I'll blame those that choose to continue down this path when presented with a much more successful option.  
    • Food For Thought “The same Democrats — who condemn Vladimir Putin for suppressing opposition parties and candidates who would give the Russian people a choice — strongly support Joe Biden who is employing the same antidemocratic strategies.” — Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
    • And you continue to blame the other side for not bowing to the situation that your side created.  Can't believe those idiots won't vote for the guy we knew they wouldn't vote for but insisted on nominating anyway.  How dumb are they???
    • And you continue to complain about what we can't change,  it's Trump vs biden, gotta make a choice, it's very clear but I think you already know that, you're simply excusing others for not seeing the obvious.