STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

19 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

guys are yall playing any Def. lol can ANYBODY score on PA BLK?

Defense is at a disadvantage in Pee Wee. The refs let most holding go. Coaches at the line making adjustments to the defense. Literally PA-Reds coach was moving players once they lined up and telling them who to block. PA-Black plays very good defense. I am not sure if many points were scored on them at all last season. 

6 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Defense is at a disadvantage in Pee Wee. The refs let most holding go. Coaches at the line making adjustments to the defense. Literally PA-Reds coach was moving players once they lined up and telling them who to block. PA-Black plays very good defense. I am not sure if many points were scored on them at all last season. 

hopefully PA red get it together soon. And BLk gave up less then 38 all last yr.... From what i was told lol

4 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

hopefully PA red get it together soon. And BLk gave up less then 38 all last yr.... From what i was told lol

blk which is the old chiefs only had one team in stjfl with a city population of 55,498. tell me about they had the titans also. never should have had only one team.

5 minutes ago, BMF said:

blk which is the old chiefs only had one team in stjfl with a city population of 55,498. tell me about they had the titans also. never should have had only one team.

5 minutes ago, BMF said:

YES!!!! we are 'THE CHIEFS' i mean they r the titans, well u know what i mean. It was the 'chiefs' the 'titans' 'jr bees' and the 'cowboys' in PA (4) teams. With that being said NO STACKS teams just good hard nose VERY AGGRESSIVE football. with a coaching staff that butt heads daily to do whats best for our kids i mean their kids. NO DADDY BALL no FRIEND BALL letting every kid get a chance to compete and were getting everything we can out of the kids. THATS WHY WE WON LAST YR, AND OUR KIDS AND COACHES HAVE THE SAME GOAL FOR THIS YEAR NOTHING LESS.....

13 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

YES!!!! we are 'THE CHIEFS' i mean they r the titans, well u know what i mean. It was the 'chiefs' the 'titans' 'jr bees' and the 'cowboys' in PA (4) teams. With that being said NO STACKS teams just good hard nose VERY AGGRESSIVE football. with a coaching staff that butt heads daily to do whats best for our kids i mean their kids. NO DADDY BALL no FRIEND BALL letting every kid get a chance to compete and were getting everything we can out of the kids. THATS WHY WE WON LAST YR, AND OUR KIDS AND COACHES HAVE THE SAME GOAL FOR THIS YEAR NOTHING LESS.....

so what you're sayin is you are  PA...... funny though, port neches has a population of 12,898 and had 3 peewee teams last year. Nederland has a population of 17,491 and had 3 peewee teams last year. How good were the other PA teams last year, I didn't pay attenttion

1 hour ago, BMF said:

so what you're sayin is you are  PA...... funny though, port neches has a population of 12,898 and had 3 peewee teams last year. Nederland has a population of 17,491 and had 3 peewee teams last year. How good were the other PA teams last year, I didn't pay attenttion

There was five teams in PA only one played in STJFL. Don't bring up stacking teams cause Ned and PNG my have 4 flags 4 PW but they only having one Sr team. They lose 50 players in 3 years regularly ?

4 minutes ago, Jasmond7 said:

There was five teams in PA only one played in STJFL. Don't bring up stacking teams cause Ned and PNG my have 4 flags 4 PW but they only having one Sr team. They lose 50 players in 3 years regularly ?

actually yes, as a pw coach last year, not even half the team returned for their second year, you know how it is, they get popped and quit. to be perfectly honest, the sr team started with 32 and now has 26

1 hour ago, BMF said:

Who me PA no way lol.... The titans last yr was a travel team and the other 3 was local. I believe we could have had two teams but made one with 29 kids and played all 29. I think them guys president does a great good on picking a choosing men to be around them kids. wining a ship with that many kids is a task that was met head on.... NO WAY to stack a team n PA all the kids r fast and just pure football players at heart. Coaching is the key!!!!

6 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Who me PA no way lol.... The titans last yr was a travel team and the other 3 was local. I believe we could have had two teams but made one with 29 kids and played all 29. I think them guys president does a great good on picking a choosing men to be around them kids. wining a ship with that many kids is a task that was met head on.... NO WAY to stack a team n PA all the kids r fast and just pure football players at heart. Coaching is the key!!!!

so PA has never turned kids away?