STJFL PeeWee week 2

Nederland_top_dog

PA hand picks teams. We all know this. They also pick kids from Mid county and get waivers to let them play in PA. It is all good though. We have about 15 kids that can play and about 10 that have no business being in pads at all. It makes practice horrible. We cant mix the kids enough to get any better. 

4 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

PA hand picks teams. We all know this. They also pick kids from Mid county and get waivers to let them play in PA. It is all good though. We have about 15 kids that can play and about 10 that have no business being in pads at all. It makes practice horrible. We cant mix the kids enough to get any better. 

my new favorite person, waiver are a complete joke and with most of the wrong doing that get swept under the rug in this league.

4 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

I can speak for what i know.... PW have NEVER changed NOTHIN we had no reason too. Last yr we only beat EVERYBODY for fun! how do u get we turning kids away when i said we had 30 on one team sir?

everyone is too scared to pull player cards, but I bet there are some discrepancies. but a lot of organizations have them. I'm not in pw, yall do yalls thing

4 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

There is a boy named Cody in my son's class at Woodcrest. He has been there two years but plays for PA-Red. I know they grant waivers but then will turn down a home schooled kid. 

there are not a lot of waivers this year, so the boy may be illegally playing for PA Red, just have to ask stjfl to show you the waiver

WELL im SPEAKING FOR PA BLACK LETS PULL CARD ARE WE CAN POST THEM NOW EITHER PA BLK IS LEGIT PERIOD..... 

the whole conversation we are having is from last year, I'm sure your paperwork is all good this year. no doubt. last year.......

14 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

LMAO HAND PICK KIDS GUESS WE ALL NEED A REASON TO TELL PARENTS AND KIDS WHY YOU CANT BEAT A TEAM DANG IT

6 minutes ago, BMF said:

the whole conversation we are having is from last year, I'm sure your paperwork is all good this year. no doubt. last year.......

IM WILLING TO SHOW LAST YR PAPER WORK AS WELL.... AGAIN THEY WAS JUST BETTER COACHED AND PLAYED WAY HARDER THEN THE KIDS YOU GUYS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM. IS THAT EVERYBODY GO TO MAN THEY HAVE OLDER KIDS THATS WHY THEY WINNING!!!!! STOP IT YOU GUYS...

IM WILLING TO SHOW LAST YR PAPER WORK AS WELL.... AGAIN THEY WAS JUST BETTER COACHED AND PLAYED WAY HARDER THEN THE KIDS YOU GUYS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM. IS THAT EVERYBODY GO TO MAN THEY HAVE OLDER KIDS THATS WHY THEY WINNING!!!!! STOP IT YOU GUYS...

ok ok lol, we will line up against yall at some point. although we wanted an after season game last year and yall refused. so we burned Beaumont real bad instead

13 minutes ago, BMF said:

there are not a lot of waivers this year, so the boy may be illegally playing for PA Red, just have to ask stjfl to show you the waiver

LOL THE KID UR SPEAKING OF IS CODY WALKER AND HEY GO HEAD THAT MAYBE YOU GUY ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING SO PLEASE CALL AND CHECK ON THAT WAIVER LOL WHAT TEAM R U WITH AGAIN SO I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE PLAY

LOL THE KID UR SPEAKING OF IS CODY WALKER AND HEY GO HEAD THAT MAYBE YOU GUY ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING SO PLEASE CALL AND CHECK ON THAT WAIVER LOL WHAT TEAM R U WITH AGAIN SO I CAN REMEMBER WHEN WE PLAY

I don't play you, I was telling the png guy that if he is concerned, to ask stfjl if he has a waiver

5 minutes ago, BMF said:

ok ok lol, we will line up against yall at some point. although we wanted an after season game last year and yall refused. so we burned Beaumont real bad instead

WHO REFUSED? A LIE DONT CARE WHO TELLS IT AS LONG AS ITS TOLD.... JUST TO BE TRUTH HERE YALL COULDN BEAT US NO MATTER WHAT YALL PUT TOGETHER....

3 minutes ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

WHO REFUSED? A LIE DONT CARE WHO TELLS IT AS LONG AS ITS TOLD.... JUST TO BE TRUTH HERE YALL COULDN BEAT US NO MATTER WHAT YALL PUT TOGETHER....

Your board refused to play us last year after the season, that's a fact. so Beaumont stepped in and took a beating from us

5 minutes ago, Nederland_top_dog said:

2 years ago flag superbowl. Pa vs ned white. 3 kids had no player cards and were wearing tackle jerseys. Kids were not on roster, team shirt, or team picture but were allowed to play. 

I WASNT WITH THEM IF THIS DID TAKE PLACE BUT I DO RECALL YALL LOSING A WHOLE YR FOR STACKING A TEAM FROM MY UNDERSTANDING. CARE TO EXPLAIN? TWO OF U GUYS KIDS CAME TOO PLAY IN PA IS THAT ALSO TRUE?

I WASNT WITH THEM IF THIS DID TAKE PLACE BUT I DO RECALL YALL LOSING A WHOLE YR FOR STACKING A TEAM FROM MY UNDERSTANDING. CARE TO EXPLAIN? TWO OF U GUYS KIDS CAME TOO PLAY IN PA IS THAT ALSO TRUE?

our sr team got banned from the playoffs a few years back, its because a kid signed up late and we didn't let him play, so his daddy got all up in arms