ECBucFan

Not many long trips this year in predistrict

12 posts in this topic

I skimmed through the schedules from 3A and up, and did not notice any real long distance games scheduled. In the past I have occasionally seen teams like Midland Lee and Monterrey MEX playing SETX teams. It looks to me there was a concerted effort to schedule as close to home as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pretty good as a whole.  I agree. 

But my teams, Silsbee and United, will have 2 distant games.

United fartherest game is houston, i wouldnt call that very distant.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ST413 said:

United fartherest game is houston, i wouldnt call that very distant.....

He was talking about predistrict.  They (United) have no distant  predictrict games.  I was talking about Silsbee's distant predistrict games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He was talking about predistrict.  They (United) have no distant  predictrict games.  I was talking about Silsbee's distant predistrict games.

Ok i thought you said both,  we do have one...

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only long-distance predistrict games I've seen were for Silsbee (vs. Longview Spring Hill), Anahuac (vs. Edna), and Gilmer Union Hill (vs. Borden County).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pdawg119 said:

Only long-distance predistrict games I've seen were for Silsbee (vs. Longview Spring Hill), Anahuac (vs. Edna), and Gilmer Union Hill (vs. Borden County).

I think HF is playing Hughes Springs in Center in pre-district...Aug 31. That's what the schedule on Maxpreps is showing. Hopefully I'll get confirmation shortly. If anyone knows for sure, please post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I think HF is playing Hughes Springs in Center in pre-district...Aug 31. That's what the schedule on Maxpreps is showing. Hopefully I'll get confirmation shortly. If anyone knows for sure, please post.

That is correct according to the local radio station that covers their games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now