Livingston is Open

6 minutes ago, Kegger said:

From what I heard Rowe purchased them without Board Approval and then took the Nimitz Job. Bubba was told not to wear them because black was not a school color.  Arledge used them one time as a motivator in the first round of the playoffs. Which was their first playoff win in 15 years and their 2nd ever. I've heard there was some other stuff that he did that pissed off the Supt.  But from what I heard it sounded like the Supt and Board were on a witch hunt trying to get rid of him. He was an amazing AD! Cared about the other sports as well. Look at the success he's having with the track program at Crockett. I'm not saying that he's the greatest coach ever but he would be the type of coach that could improve the program at Livingston.

If he gets the Livingston job he better care about baseball and all girls sports. Because that is all a lot of the locals care about. If Livingston wants a long term solution he is the best choice.

9 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

If he gets the Livingston job he better care about baseball and all girls sports. Because that is all a lot of the locals care about. If Livingston wants a long term solution he is the best choice.

His last year in Cleveland both the baseball and Softball team won a playoff game. That never happens in Cleveland. Not that he coached them but he was the AD and supported them.

This is the hidden content, please

More

Livingston has a special board meeting called for tonight...its expected a new HFC/AD will be named

16 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

More

Livingston has a special board meeting called for tonight...its expected a new HFC/AD will be named

I know we all respect Matt Stepp, but I reported this a couple hours ago.