10-4a DII

BMTSoulja1

19 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

True, but Silsbee won’t have Barnes running kicks back for a td either. Other than that Silsbee didn’t do much against wos

Sure they did.  Collins did good with his feet.  Also, WO-S didn't get a full dose of the young guns either.  It was before they were given the green light on Offense...

56 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Sure they did.  Collins did good with his feet.  Also, WO-S didn't get a full dose of the young guns either.  It was before they were given the green light on Offense...

I just don’t see wos getting beat by running the ball... unless your pleasant grove lol but that was a completely different animal!

13 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yes u did u miss your calling, silsbee had 28 seniors and couldn't do anything what makes u think they have a snowballs chance now? Although district is not wos goal they will win it in their sleep qb doesn't matter they will plug in another horse 

Don't know what the number of seniors has to do with anything. Next year is a long ways away, but it will be here soon enough and that's why there's a chance. Last years game was a good one. That sleep comment not very smart and that QB comment kinda dumb also. I've never known WOS to sleep on any team and has always had a QB that mattered. Maybe, because WOS hangs their hat on the defense is why you made the qb doesn't matter comment. It mite not be a good thing playing WOS next year, how will losing the state championship game motivate them. Again, Silsbee has as tough a non-district as there is to get us prepared for district and playoffs.   

On 2/3/2018 at 4:37 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Does anybody remember how it ended way back in 2014 when WOS had to fall back to their 4th option at qb? 

With all due respect, they won district the year the year that #12 passed away during a game! 

If you really believe that this is your year because they’ll be starting a new qb, you’re setting yourself up for a bitter disappointment. 

I can’t believe I’m actually talking trash for 

On 2/3/2018 at 10:15 PM, LC-M said:

i've tried to tell you Crouch isn't going anywhere. He's making a good paycheck and is doing what the administration wants him to do. We are mediocre in football and a lot of things are going to have to change other then Crouch leaving for us to have a successful program. 

I know man just jerking ur chain 

On 2/3/2018 at 9:58 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

...it was the QB they y'all unleashed late in the game this year to pull away late, if you remember.  Y'all leaned on his athleticism.  Well, can't lean on him next year is all I'm 

Sometimes it seems like we run exclusively.... Mostly because we run exclusively.  

PG's slot T was effective because their passing game was more than just an opportunity for the opposing secondary to create turnovers. 

Sometimes I wish that we'd have a true field general work his (or even her) way up through the ranks to see how well we'd do with a legit passing attack.

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sometimes it seems like we run exclusively.... Mostly because we run exclusively.  

PG's slot T was effective because their passing game was more than just an opportunity for the opposing secondary to create turnovers. 

Sometimes I wish that we'd have a true field general work his (or even her) way up through the ranks to see how well we'd do with a legit passing attack.

Well, you're good at what you practice.  Generally, your run based offenses like Wing -T, slot T, or anything like that, you're mainly going to practice running so the QB will be good at other things like play faking, running, blocking.  You just don't have many opportunities to practice passing unless you have an exceptional group that comes through.  Teams like Orangefield, Vidor, Bridge City, they'll run, run run, until you stop it.  They're ok with not passing.  But to get to the next level like Pleasant Grove, you have to be consistant passing too...