More of FBI's Peter Strzok Emails Released, BUT

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

And folks wonder why we have conspiracy theories.  This released bunch doesn't cover 5months right up to the exact date Mueller was appointed Special Prosecutor.  Why?  They can't recover them, and have a myriad of excuses.  If that isn't a prime candidate for a CT, I'll eat (my beloved) recliner.  The same people that can hack into alien spacecraft.  Same folks that can tell the world what you had for supper a year ago.  These same people can't get Emails.  Do I have some prime land covered with virgin forest in the middle of Death Valley to sell to any believers.  I'll go so far as to say, if you believe what they're saying, you're a conspiracy theorist.

Hannity reports DOJ in process of retrieving missing Strzok/Page emails.  Is there a problem here for anyone else?

1-  Why can the DOJ retrieve them & FBI can't?

2-  Are they all still there, or has the Secret Society (re: communist) in the FBI spent this time clearing out incriminating emails?

Jmo but this dwarfs Nixon's 18 missing minutes.  That was illegal, what's going on in the FBI is illegal, treasonous, and scary as hail.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Hannity reports DOJ in process of retrieving missing Strzok/Page emails.  Is there a problem here for anyone else?

1-  Why can the DOJ retrieve them & FBI can't?

2-  Are they all still there, or has the Secret Society (re: communist) in the FBI spent this time clearing out incriminating emails?

Jmo but this dwarfs Nixon's 18 missing minutes.  That was illegal, what's going on in the FBI is illegal, treasonous, and scary as hail.

YES -- they have been recovered!

3 hours ago, 77 said:

they will probably doctor them up before releasing!

That's my problem.  Were they able to be "found" only because they've been cleansed?  I have yet to see any news outlet report why the DOJ IG was able to retrieve them, and the FBI could not.  That fact alone should give everyone pause for concern.  For me personally, I think there's something rotten in Denmark. 

• 5 months later...