Voter Fraud In Alabama?

Reagan

Interesting...

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill is investigating a concern over potential voter fraud in last Tuesday's special Senate election. 

It all stems from a brief interview FOX10 News Reporter Kati Weis conducted at the Doug Jones victory party on election night when a young man made a comment that has now gone viral on social media.

The interview took place just minutes after the race had been called. 

While live on air, in the middle of the crowded party, Kati walked up to a number of jubilant supporters at random, asking them for their reactions to the big win.

But, it was this question and answer that has caused controversy:

"Kati: Why are you excited to see this victory? Man: Because, we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote and canvas together, and we got our boy elected!"

This is the hidden content, please

Whether or not fraud is discovered, someone making the public claim that they engaged in it, should be investigated.

—————————————————-

It is quite curious.
Obama (2012) got 797,696 to 1,255,925 (Romney)
Hillary (2016) got 729,547 to 1,318,255 (Trump)
Jones (2017) got 671,151 to 650,436. In a mid-term.
In the primary 165,006 (D) came out to vote to 423,282 for (R) 

In Jefferson County: 159,876 (Obama-2012) to 149,522 (Jones-2017)
In Madison County: 62,015 (Obama-2012) to 65,664 (Jones-2017). Hillary got 62,435.
In Mobile County: 78,760 (Obama-2012) to 62,253 (Jones-2017)

In Montgomery County:
63,085 (Obama) to 38,332 (Romney)
48,186 (Jones) to 17,705 (Moore)

So, in Madison County... Jones in a mid-term election got more votes (106%) than Obama in 2012 and Hillary in 2016, both as Presidential candidates.

Statewide... Jones got 84% of the vote total Obama got in 2012 and 92% of what Hillary got in 2016.

Sources:

I wonder if Madison County had more votes than registered voters.

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Interesting...

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill is investigating a concern over potential voter fraud in last Tuesday's special Senate election. 

It all stems from a brief interview FOX10 News Reporter Kati Weis conducted at the Doug Jones victory party on election night when a young man made a comment that has now gone viral on social media.

The interview took place just minutes after the race had been called. 

While live on air, in the middle of the crowded party, Kati walked up to a number of jubilant supporters at random, asking them for their reactions to the big win.

But, it was this question and answer that has caused controversy:

"Kati: Why are you excited to see this victory? Man: Because, we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote and canvas together, and we got our boy elected!"

Whether or not fraud is discovered, someone making the public claim that they engaged in it, should be investigated.

—————————————————-

It is quite curious.
Obama (2012) got 797,696 to 1,255,925 (Romney)
Hillary (2016) got 729,547 to 1,318,255 (Trump)
Jones (2017) got 671,151 to 650,436. In a mid-term.
In the primary 165,006 (D) came out to vote to 423,282 for (R) 

In Jefferson County: 159,876 (Obama-2012) to 149,522 (Jones-2017)
In Madison County: 62,015 (Obama-2012) to 65,664 (Jones-2017). Hillary got 62,435.
In Mobile County: 78,760 (Obama-2012) to 62,253 (Jones-2017)

In Montgomery County:
63,085 (Obama) to 38,332 (Romney)
48,186 (Jones) to 17,705 (Moore)

So, in Madison County... Jones in a mid-term election got more votes (106%) than Obama in 2012 and Hillary in 2016, both as Presidential candidates.

Statewide... Jones got 84% of the vote total Obama got in 2012 and 92% of what Hillary got in 2016.

Sources:

I wonder if Madison County had more votes than registered voters.

It takes a village.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

At what point do you consider it " large scale"? From your comment, am I to assume that "small scale" voter fraud is acceptable?

Nice deflection, as usual.   You said voter ID laws would stop fraud.  I said Alabama has strict ID laws, and I cited the Sec of State.  No response?

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Nice deflection, as usual.   You said voter ID laws would stop fraud.  I said Alabama has strict ID laws, and I cited the Sec of State.  No response?

Yep, the SOS who said it wasn't large scale according to you. I deflected nothing. Are Alabama's voter ID laws as strict Chicago's gun laws? I can see where laws can make a difference, but enforcement is the key. Did something crawl up inside you....... As usual? Lol

14 hours ago, baddog said:

Yep, the SOS who said it wasn't large scale according to you. I deflected nothing. Are Alabama's voter ID laws as strict Chicago's gun laws? I can see where laws can make a difference, but enforcement is the key. Did something crawl up inside you....... As usual? Lol

Yep .. These type of stupid responses are why nobody but about 5 guys post here anymore.

56 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Yep .. These type of stupid responses are why nobody but about 5 guys post here anymore.

When you don't have a comeback, call the post stupid. Typical Lefty ploy. 

No, they don't post anymore because they are out of ammo. BG and Tobies post were chocked full of interesting data. Lmao

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

Hippy, TVc ,  bandkid out of ammo?  Wake up

Do you actually think Hippy and others were "ran off" because of posts like Baddogs? You don't think it was the continual posts like "grab'em" and "you are all just ignorant racists"? Do you think we can't have a decent conversation on here because of the ones on the Right? Who is the one that needs to wake up?

Do you think the quality of posts on this forum has gone up or down since many on the Left have chosen to abstain?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you actually think Hippy and others were "ran off" because of posts like Baddogs? You don't think it was the continual posts like "grab'em" and "you are all just ignorant racists"? Do you think we can't have a decent conversation on here because of the ones on the Right? Who is the one that needs to wake up?

Do you think the quality of posts on this forum has gone up or down since many on the Left have chose to abstain?

Ha.  Here comes the 5th poster    This site is crap compared to where it used to be.  I don’t know the exact reason, but it started  with smitty and continues with posters who link far right sites with almost no individual commentary 

44 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Ha.  Here comes the 5th poster    This site is crap compared to where it used to be.  I don’t know the exact reason, but it started  with smitty and continues with posters who link far right sites with almost no individual commentary 

And the response from the Left is not a discussion of how the link is wrong. The only response we get is "y'all are just racist". That deserves the "ha", or better yet, your obligatory "LOL" only comments. Your continual blaming of the Right for running off posters is baffling, considering the mound of evidence of "enlightened" responses from Left.