What the heck.... Lets give the people what they want..........MCM 2017

Stattrax

Nederland better buckle up next week. No cupcakes, or gimmicks. Beat Chumperton down and rest your kids.... Get ready for the #1 Rivalry in the state of Texas. All you little barkers take your shock collars off and turn up the trash talking. I'm looking for dinner bets right now... Ain't gonna be pretty. No coulda, woulda, shouldas... This ain't Chumperton or Vidor, or Ozen, or Memorial... This is PNGU...... We have walked through the district, heard all the crying, dispensed crates of Kleenex. No folks, it's not a video game, it's Shug and Company. I don't want to hear about sloppy field, we might this, or we might that. Facts are facts.. Pups are going down..... Can I get a reserved parking spot in someones ditch? If not I'll park in someone else's ditch. Get those stands inspected to see if they can handle the truth. Because the truth is coming, and we are bringing hell with us....... If your looking for a huckleberry you got it....Say when!!!!!

The truth has been spoken.... Indians by 17..........

45 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

No doubt, I can hear it already. They held on every play, they paid the refs, we had 50 flags and they only had 2, their scoreboard is bigger than ours, blah blah blah. I'm sure the vidor fans or Titan fans or jag insider can come up with a few more excuses for why there's a big fat L in their record. 

At least Nederland fans don’t usually come up with many excuses. 

Thanks to the Chumperton Booster Club for the Donation. This crate will be in Nederland by noon tommorow.. Tried to get some locally but everyone was sold out at this time. Working with NISD on drop locations. Stay tuned, more details to come. Special thanks to L Train 11 for making this happen so quick..

7 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

After Simmons went down with an injury it totally sucked the life out of the Bulldogs last year after being up 21-13 infact, didn't score another point after that. Hopefully it'll be an injury free MCM this year.

They can't have that this year. Last year was their chance imo to put away an injured png team. We were jeybfolk in this game and in the playoffs and it eventually caught up to us. Here's to an injury free bulldog L

Someone can correct me on this, but there has never been a season in PNG history, until now, where PNG has scored above 40 in seven straight games. This is an unprecedentedly efficient (relative to PNG) offense that Nederland has to stop. I won't say Nederland can't do it. They certainly held Memorial to a low-scoring contest, and they embrace the underdog role. I don't think Nederland can contain PNG for four quarters, and I don't think Nederland's offense is good enough to take every opportunity PNG's defense gives them. My prediction: PNG 50--Nederland 21. 

Looking at common opponents (which we all know is risky), I think Nederland has revealed some serious weaknesses in itself this season. The Bulldogs' defense is strong, but the offense doesn't offer enough to keep up in a shootout. Based on the past several years, you have to be ready for a shootout in MCM. Nederland has managed to win in years where I think PNG should have won, but this year, PNG's offense is more consistent and explosive than ... ever. 

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Thanks to the Chumperton Booster Club for the Donation. This crate will be in Nederland by noon tommorow.. Tried to get some locally but everyone was sold out at this time. Working with NISD on drop locations. Stay tuned, more details to come. Special thanks to L Train 11 for making this happen so quick..

Considering it’s been about 6 weeks or so since we got shut out by y’all, our local wal mart has had time to restock since then. Lol