Donald

new tobie

21 minutes ago, six burg said:

Can you imagine the outrage if Obama would have made the grab um statement. The pubs wouldn't have called it locker room talk.

I would be more upset if Obama made the false statements (outright lies) "You can keep your doctor..." or "You can keep your healthcare...", which he surely did. I'm sure many on the Right would feign outrage if he would have said "grab em", but the genuine outrage from what Obama did say is without a doubt justifiable. No one can hold a candle to the fake outrage expressed by Liberals.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I would be more upset if Obama made the false statements (outright lies) "You can keep your doctor..." or "You can keep your healthcare...", which he surely did. I'm sure many on the Right would feign outrage if he would have said "grab em", but the genuine outrage from what Obama did say is without a doubt justifiable. No one can hold a candle to the fake outrage expressed by Liberals.

Do you have the ACA?

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Kinda like Mexico will pay for the wall!

24 minutes ago, six burg said:

I am paying for it for a relative, i have private insurance that the cost has been going up on for 20years. My son has great insurance, he works for Jeff Bezos, maybe Bezos should run for prez and show um how its done.

Let me tell you how Bezos gets it done.  He hires reliable, productive people and does not hire any others.  He is NOT concerned with "compassion" but rather how to keep his   employee turnover low and his company profitable.  The Dregs of society are not employed at Amazon.  He makes a very healthy profit and uses that profit to pay extremely competitive wages and great health care plans.  PROFITS are what makes this possible.  He pays these costs NOT because he is a nice guy, but because the free market place forces him to do so .  So the suggestion that he could do the same running a very UNPROFITABLE enterprise that owes $20 trillion is absolutely LAUGHABLE.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:20 AM, stevenash said:

Let me tell you how Bezos gets it done.  He hires reliable, productive people and does not hire any others.  He is NOT concerned with "compassion" but rather how to keep his   employee turnover low and his company profitable.  The Dregs of society are not employed at Amazon.  He makes a very healthy profit and uses that profit to pay extremely competitive wages and great health care plans.  PROFITS are what makes this possible.  He pays these costs NOT because he is a nice guy, but because the free market place forces him to do so .  So the suggestion that he could do the same running a very UNPROFITABLE enterprise that owes $20 trillion is absolutely LAUGHABLE.

Just sayin, he seems to be a better business man than Trump. And you guys think Trumps business savy makes him a good president choice. Bezos also has no divorces, hasn't gone bankrupt and no lawsuits except when Trump tried to sue him.

13 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

The world of third graders running countries.  Welcome to the 21st century. 

Yep, and Trump sometimes does a good job of administering these little tidbits of sarcasm. Sometimes he goes overboard, but this one was pretty good. It's refreshing when a guy verbally hits back when insulted, instead of weaponizing the NSA to secretly wiretap you and your family in the same fashion as dictators such as Kim Jong-un.

1 hour ago, six burg said:

Just sayin, he seems to be a better business man than Trump. And you guys think Trumps business savy makes him a good president choice. Bezos also has no divorces, hasn't gone bankrupt and no lawsuits except when Trump tried to sue him.

There will always be a better businessman than a particular person.  There will also always be a number of worse businessmen and BO is at the top of the list