22-5a leaders

RoschonsBigBro

3 minutes ago, jake94 said:

And 40 more carries than anyone else...

Why are you trying to takevaway from what he accomplished. They all play the same opponents in different order. For him to do it is outstanding. With the success he has this year, he deserved every carry. Until Hines wakes up, this kid is the best in district at rb. 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Why are you trying to takevaway from what he accomplished. They all play the same opponents in different order. For him to do it is outstanding. With the success he has this year, he deserved every carry. Until Hines wakes up, this kid is the best in district at rb. 

Lets just hope Hines does not wake up until next week......

2 hours ago, jake94 said:

I’m not taking anything away at all. He stated 300 more yards, I stated 40 more carries. He’s a very good back.

I know what you meant and you got a point. Still, good numbers and it would take the second place runner averaging 7.5 yards a carry on those extra 40 carries in order to be even. Still pretty impressive when you think of it that way too.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

hines may not lead in rushing at all this year. either they will pull him against the cupcakes, which imo is smart. or continue to struggle running behind an inexperienced line.

Awesome, since we are a cupcake, should we expect to see him on the field?