Texas at Iowa St

PhatMack19

9 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

So Mack can now tell us that the extra 15 at the end of a 1st down run by Boo is the only reason we scored there.  Who says aggy doesn't know football? Lol

I didn’t really see that one.  I saw the ESPN graphic.  I did see the kid do a forward roll into his own sideline that lead to the first points in Ames in 4 years. 

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I didn’t really see that one.  I saw the ESPN graphic.  I did see the kid do a forward roll into his own sideline that lead to the first points in Ames in 4 years. 

That one was dumb.   The other one the kid could have gotten ejected and it just tacked on 15 to a first down play anyway.   Then Buechele hits about a 40 yarder that would have scored from 50

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That one was dumb.   The other one the kid could have gotten ejected and it just tacked on 15 to a first down play anyway.   Then Buechele hits about a 40 yarder that would have scored from 50

The pass rush looks good.  Malik has been playing well the last few games.  I think the coaches are figuring out how to use him