It's bowl season.

king

2 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Just another vaunted $ec defense BLOWING a double digit lead.

This has been happening every week, all year. 

ESPN said that this is caused by playing "basketball on grass".

ACC leading 5-1

SEC 1-4 so far.

I'm not all about conference pride. I hope Michigan whoops the crap out of Florida State.

3 hours ago, king said:

ACC leading 5-1

SEC 1-4 so far.

I'm not all about conference pride. I hope Michigan whoops the crap out of Florida State.

The SEC's lone win came via Mississippi St blocking a chip shot field goal by Miami (OH) as time expired to preserve a 17-16 win. If not for that play, the SEC would by 0-5 right now.

The state of North Carolina is doing the best among states at this point at 3-0 with one game remaining. Alabama is 1-0 with 3 games left. Florida is at 2-1 with 2 games left. Oklahoma is 2-0 with 1 game left. California and Kentucky are both 1-0 with 2 games left. Texas is sitting at 1-4 with one game remaining. Ohio and Tennessee are both 0-3 with one game remaining. Michigan is 0-2 with 2 games remaining.

41 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The SEC's lone win came via Mississippi St blocking a chip shot field goal by Miami (OH) as time expired to preserve a 17-16 win. If not for that play, the SEC would by 0-5 right now.

The state of North Carolina is doing the best among states at this point at 3-0 with one game remaining. Alabama is 1-0 with 3 games left. Florida is at 2-1 with 2 games left. California and Kentucky are both 1-0 with 2 games left. Texas is sitting at 1-4 with one game remaining. Tennessee is 0-3 with one game remaining.

Can Texas add Oklahoma St an OU since 85% of the players are from Texas lol 

20 hours ago, D3zii said:

I'm starting to think the Big 12 may have some of the better defenses in the nation when they play non-big12 teams...

Baylor, OkSt, TCU all wrecking a lot of havoc, 

kstate did good to, but A&M is still a. Big12 team so lol 

Half of the big 12-2 finished with a record below .500