PNG vs College Station?

Tj yellow jacket

8 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Those points given up by the 99 defense are very skewed. Burnett would put in the backups as soon as we were up by 3 TDs.  A lot of kids got to play that year, which is great. I remember playing just a few series in the second half of several games because the game was well in hand by the 3rd quarter. 

So very similar to this years backups giving up points late in several games?

3 minutes ago, hookem14 said:

So very similar to this years backups giving up points late in several games?

It seems to me that our starters stay in the game a little longer than they should. I think Faircloth just want to make sure that the game stays well in hand before pulling the starters, whereas Burnett may have been a little less cautious. 

9 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

That 99 LaMarque game was one of the hardest hitting games I've ever been a part of. We played lights out and were laying the wood with reckless abandon! Good times...

Lang and Gholke.. Both Beasts.. I am not taking anything away from the rest of the D... But those 2.... Like a murderers row...

2 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

It seems to me that our starters stay in the game a little longer than they should. I think Faircloth just want to make sure that the game stays well in hand before pulling the starters, whereas Burnett may have been a little less cautious. 

That may be so, but the fact remains that this years team has also given up plenty of points late with backups in!

4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Ice cream vs Custard... We are past all that..... Round 3... Who you got and why?

I think I believe similar to you, this College Station team is not the world beaters that some seem to think they are, and although they will have the better athletes across the board similar to PAM, I think we have a fighters chance. Our team will play hard to the last whistle and leave it all on the field. Who knows, we just may shock the world!

1 hour ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Disagree there is no such thing as bad film it still shows the offensive and defensive scheme of College Station...If you have film you'd like to share feel free to post it.

But it does matter i disagree with you. Any team will look good against a bad opponent,because a good coach wont show all his formations and scheme's if he dont have to. So hence there is bad film if it shows you nothing. It will show size and speed but thats all bad film gives you. They are big and fast i have watched all the close games last two days on hudle. Temple film gives you the true film a game they are fighting to win. So we agree to disagree no biggie.Thanks for sharing.

6 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

But it does matter i disagree with you. Any team will look good against a bad opponent,because a good coach wont show all his formations and scheme's if he dont have to. So hence there is bad film if it shows you nothing. It will show size and speed but thats all bad film gives you. They are big and fast i have watched all the close games last two days on hudle. Temple film gives you the true film a game they are fighting to win. So we agree to disagree no biggie.Thanks for sharing.

No problem point is college station is a good football team I think we can agree on that

6 hours ago, AggieNDN said:

That 99 LaMarque game was one of the hardest hitting games I've ever been a part of. We played lights out and were laying the wood with reckless abandon! Good times...

that was a statement game! They ran their mouths and we shut them down and dotted both their eyes in the process