West Orange-Stark 47 Robinson 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

In all of the forums regarding WOS, with all of the concerned doubters, for all of those comparing the present with the past, with those troubled by the "potent" offense of Robinson, with those trolling everyone's grammar and questioning the grammatical education of others....are there any doubters now? The biggest challenge throughout this season and the playoffs has come and will come from Coach T and his staff in practice. He will not allow his players to think they are great. He will only allow them to seek perfection so they can fail to achieve perfection and settle with being great. Their perfect season will culminate with their greatness when they hoist the UIL trophy and the gold is hung around their necks. Then we will reload. See you all in Arlington.

I enjoyed watching the Mustangs tonight. The best play for me was when #2 Ashcraft go hit by (WOS) Morris I believe. Ashcraft was playing dirty ball most of the night. Refs, get it together. I can tell that the Robinson Rockets are not use to hard hitting that the Mustangs delivered tonight lol. Way to go WOS! I also enjoyed watching our little old band rock the house GO Band, they never get enough credit for playing their hearts out to help our team win. Awesome job kids.

5 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I enjoyed watching the Mustangs tonight. The best play for me was when #2 Ashcraft go hit by (WOS) Morris I believe. Ashcraft was playing dirty ball most of the night. Refs, get it together. I can tell that the Robinson Rockets are not use to hard hitting that the Mustangs delivered tonight lol. Way to go WOS! I also enjoyed watching our little old band rock the house GO Band, they never get enough credit for playing their hearts out to help our team win. Awesome job kids.

Haha! Them boys couldn't handle WOS defense. They were wore out! #2 should have been kicked out long ago! And refs were pathetic!!! Way to go WOS! Who's the next victim?

43 minutes ago, illist.of.the.realist said:

In all of the forums regarding WOS, with all of the concerned doubters, for all of those comparing the present with the past, with those troubled by the "potent" offense of Robinson, with those trolling everyone's grammar and questioning the grammatical education of others....are there any doubters now? The biggest challenge throughout this season and the playoffs has come and will come from Coach T and his staff in practice. He will not allow his players to think they are great. He will only allow them to seek perfection so they can fail to achieve perfection and settle with being great. Their perfect season will culminate with their greatness when they hoist the UIL trophy and the gold is hung around their necks. Then we will reload. See you all in Arlington.

Wow! Perfect