Woodville (10-1) vs Cameron Yoe (9-2)

26 minutes ago, Brobie said:

OK you got me.......we didn't play Liberty who won their first rnd. in 4A and our district went 4-0 in first rnd.........Wow, you are scaring the _hit right out of me !!! 

Liberty... that's it. So let's compare scores. 

Cameron Yoe beat Bellville 33-10... 

liberty beat shepherd on a game winning field goal. Bellville beat Shepherd 44-19. Not trying to scare you. A banged up Shepherd almost beat HJ who beat Liberty . 

You are so correct.......and like I told you last week, Miss St beat your boys and you may want to start worrying about Ole Miss right now. Tell your Yoe boys on Def .they better get ready, they will not know when we are lined up on ball or still in huddle....our front line is about 4 yds. wide. You just worry about spreading the field...heck we will even let you spread to the track if you want too (38-33)

8 minutes ago, Brobie said:

You are so correct.......and like I told you last week, Miss St beat your boys and you may want to start worrying about Ole Miss right now. Tell your Yoe boys on Def .they better get ready, they will not know when we are lined up on ball or still in huddle....our front line is about 4 yds. wide. You just worry about spreading the field...heck we will even let you spread to the track if you want too (38-33)

There's a bit of a problem, aTm06 is not a Yoe guy.

I agree wdv has not faced anyone with a passing game like yoe, but neither has yoe faced a running game like wdv 7 offensive linemen that total over 2100 lbs on the line that are very athletic  and speed to burn at every skill position. Yoe just don't have size or speed that wdv has only teams in region that come close is Teague and malakoff

1 hour ago, longball24 said:

I agree wdv has not faced anyone with a passing game like yoe, but neither has yoe faced a running game like wdv 7 offensive linemen that total over 2100 lbs on the line that are very athletic  and speed to burn at every skill position. Yoe just don't have size or speed that wdv has only teams in region that come close is Teague and malakoff

Yoe Played China Spring . One of the top 4A teams in the state . 

1 minute ago, Baconpancakes said:

And while Yoe lost that game, no other team in 3A comes in the stratosphere of China Spring.  Yoe dominated 4a bay city and 4a bellville.  Both still going strong in playoffs 

Y'all beat Bay City by 3. And Bellville had 3 or 4 fumbles. Granted we were not prepared at all for yalls passing game, so don't jump down my throat

I don't do the apples to apples and orange to orange thing.....but if he is an Aggie fan then he is a Yoe man (same colors) Heck listening to him, I'm thinking they are good enough to beat WOS, Argyle and TAM......still not scared sausage and pancakes and rest of you boys......it will start out 0-0 Fri. night and the best team will move on.....Wdvl 38-33 and I will sleep just fine until Fri. night !! no worries