Again Baylor???

TxHoops

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don't see how Briles and Ken Star still have jobs.  Luckily for them they work for a private university or they would have been gone long ago.

This is the hidden content, please

There's even more to the whole story that makes it much much worse, but best not to go into the info publicly. More than just the higher ups and athletic department are involved with these cases.

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I guess if Baylor would have posted "Do not Rape" on the wall in the locker room all of this could have been avoided.  Charlie is a genius!

Might not be a bad idea. At least that would give the appearance that Baylor was at least trying to address the issue.

I'll take Chuck over Art any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You can win games and have morals. It's hard, but not impossible.

On May 19, 2016 at 0:42 PM, PhatMack19 said:

I believe he's talking about Charlie's 0.440 winning percentage at Texas. 

As much as I've always recognized Texas' ownership of this state, being able to mudhole aggy on the recruiting trail while only winning 44 percent of its game may be the greatest all time example of this fact...

40 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

As much as I've always recognized Texas' ownership of this state, being able to mudhole aggy on the recruiting trail while only winning 44 percent of its game may be the greatest all time example of this fact...

Mudhole?  Texas finished 13th to A&M's 16th?  That's after the QB debacle at A&M and all of the negative recruiting.  I guess if you consider that mudholing then go ahead.  

22 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I find it hard to believe that any University, much less a Baptist University, would allow this type of behavior/atmosphere to continue.  It's embarrassing.  Evidently the whole administration is rotten to the core.

Sounds like Ken Starr will be the scapegoat.  Briles must be untouchable.  Just win, baby!

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Mudhole?  Texas finished 13th to A&M's 16th?  That's after the QB debacle at A&M and all of the negative recruiting.  I guess if you consider that mudholing then go ahead.  

Whatever makes you sleep better.  I know the bitter reality is hard to swallow...

Look on the bright side.  The SEC shine lasted a whole 2-3 years.  That was much longer than most of us thought.  

Gotta go.   Apparently some kid named Montrell from Hooks who was supposed to be an aggy lock committed to the Horns today.  Need to go read up on this kid unless you want to give us the Cliff's Notes version.