9 4A D2 All District

kicker

I was hoping for that outcome.
.If he was 100% healthy going into Belleville gm that would of been possibility. Well let me put if HF was healthy 100% cause we went in missing johnson who was named 1st team o.l. And guidry who was named 1st team cb was playin on hurt ankle. Which king backups but cause he was 50-65% going into gm didn't see any defense. Blocked punts what really hurt us mostly.

Glad king is back to 100% & ready to play in bowl gm

I was hoping for that outcome.
.If he was 100% healthy going into Belleville gm that would of been possibility. Well let me put if HF was healthy 100% cause we went in missing johnson who was named 1st team o.l. And guidry who was named 1st team cb was playin on hurt ankle. Which king backups but cause he was 50-65% going into gm didn't see any defense. Blocked punts what really hurt us mostly.

Glad king is back to 100% & ready to play in bowl gm

Yeah a few of us knew yall werent 100%. Now, if we would have played the QF game, WOS would have won but still would have been awesome for 2 teams out of the same district play for the best out of their region.

True kicker he actually played against silsbee,I believe he got hurt during practice before the foster game, he missed the foster game and all district games except hj 

Actually Hancock crack his collar bone on the 3 play of the game in Silsbee and played thru it. What's crazy is that he was in the ER thursday night until 3am with a brusied chest muscle. The kid is a warrior.

ridiculous! Two teams that combined for 1 district win have 29 All District players.  How does that make sense to anybody?

It doesn't. This all district list is the epitome of the "everyone get's a ribbon" world we are living in today. I am sorry, but the coaches have to do a better job with these selections. 

86 total players make All-District. smh

Congrats to all the kids that made it. I asked my kid how in the world he made1st Team as a Punter? (Reason why, is that WOS Didn't Punt Much In district.) He repiled with a laugh, and said daddy I was thinking the same thing???. How in the world did i make it? We probably punted 6 times in 5 games.... He's just a  firm believer in Nothing Giving, you gotta EARN IT. An he felt like he didn't earn 1st Team Punter. Now I can't speak on the other kids that made The All District Team only mine. Again Congrats to the kids that made All District.

Edited by Kj Dad

Congrats to all the kids that made it. I asked my kid how in the world he made1st Team as a Punter? (Reason why, is that WOS Didn't Punt Much In district.) He repiled with a laugh and said daddy I was thinking the same thing. How, I in the world did i make it. We probably punted 6 times in 5 games.... He's just a  firm believer in Nothing Giving, you gotta EARN IT. An he felt like he didn't earn 1st Team Punter. Now I can't speak on the kids that made The All District Team only mine. Again Congrats to the kids that made All District.

You know Kent, I didn't want to mention that particular pick because KJ is a good kid, but it DEFINITELY had me scratching my head.

You know Kent, I didn't want to mention that particular pick because KJ is a good kid, but it DEFINITELY had me scratching my head.

On thing about me I stand for what's right? An like I said, im a FIRM BELIEVER IN NOTHING GIVEN IN LIFE YOU GOTTA EARN IT, and that's how I raised my kids. KJ knew it as well, and felt like another kid missed out on making the Team bekuz he was giving something he DIDNT EARN. #GottaLoveMyKid #KjAlsoStandsForWhatsRight

On thing about me I stand for what's right? An like I said, im a FIRM BELIEVER IN NOTHING GIVEN IN LIFE YOU GOTTA EARN IT, and that's how I raised my kids. KJ knew it as well, and felt like another kid missed out on making the Team bekuz he was giving something he DIDNT EARN. #GottaLoveMyKid #KjAlsoStandsForWhatsRight

Kudos to you and the last two posts you have made. I 112% stand behind those statements.