woodville tournament teams?

aTmfan06

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1380556" timestamp="1361988065"]
Woodville, Hardin-Jefferson, Coldspring, [b]Quitman[/b], Corrigan, Buna, Kountze, and Huntington.
[/quote]

?????? Where are they located?... Is this the Quitman from Dallas Area?

Nevermind... I remember them the Bulldogs.... They are traveling a long way for this tourney....

[quote name="Critter" post="1380575" timestamp="1361990357"]
21-3A's HJ and Buna should take 1st and 2nd in this tourney. IMO
[/quote]
No Huntington or Woodville? Or even Kountze? Woodville made it to the semis last year. Huntington won it. And Kounze is much improved this year. I moreless dont agree with HJ. Buna will be up there. I agree with that completely.

Look I think Kountze is the Dark Horse in this thing because our pitching is young. Yes they can bring it from both sides and in my opinion may have the best one, two combination around with Franklin and Marshall, but they are young and will have to be in the proving mode every game. In addition our catching will have to continue to improve. our kids are hitting the Baseball so I think we will continue to get offensively better. I know people don't realize it but we only have three to four seniors in starting positions, one junior and four to five sophomores...depends on who is on the bump. Our pitching staff consist of four sophomores and two seniors and the seniors are really in a support roll. Just want to see our guys continue to improve and be hanging around at the end of the tournament...Anything else will be gravy! 

[quote name="Sport1971!" post="1380632" timestamp="1361997607"]
Look I think Kountze is the Dark Horse in this thing because our pitching is young. Yes they can bring it from both sides and in my opinion may have the best one, two combination around with Franklin and Marshall, but they are young and will have to be in the proving mode every game. In addition our catching will have to continue to improve. our kids are hitting the Baseball so I think we will continue to get offensively better. I know people don't realize it but we only have three to four seniors in starting positions, one junior and four to five sophomores...depends on who is on the bump. Our pitching staff consist of four sophomores and two seniors and the seniors are really in a support roll. Just want to see our guys continue to improve and be hanging around at the end of the tournament...Anything else will be gravy!
[/quote]
So you're stating that the early part of te tournament will be "gravy" for Kountze? Even if they get matched up with Huntington, Woodville, or Buna?

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1380650" timestamp="1362000487"]
[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=109858.msg1380632#msg1380632 date=1361997607]
[/quote]
So you're stating that the early part of te tournament will be "gravy" for Kountze? Even if they get matched up with Huntington, Woodville, or Buna?
[/quote]

read just the last sentence lol....he means "gravy" as in "icing on the cake" dude ;D

[quote name="roar!" post="1380682" timestamp="1362003071"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=109858.msg1380650#msg1380650 date=1362000487]
[quote author=Sport1971! link=topic=109858.msg1380632#msg1380632 date=1361997607]
[/quote]
[/quote]

read just the last sentence lol....he means "gravy" as in "icing on the cake" dude ;D
[/quote]
Lol yeah I just got that. Thanks for clearing that up. On that note, I agree completely with what he said.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder