Andrew Wiggins

king

• 2 months later...
Guest basketball2012
He will end up at fsu, his parents both went to fsu and warchant.com is reporting that they are hearing he will go to fsu so we shall see

Didnt see this one coming. Went to sleep and all roads were leading toward UK, wake up early this morning and it was 70/30 FSU, then he picks KU. wow.

Guess he based his decision on which elite program had the best coach with the least amount of talent on it. Good luck to him, i think he's gonna need it.  8)

[quote name="basketball2012" post="1404324" timestamp="1368491350"]
He will end up at fsu, his parents both went to fsu and warchant.com is reporting that they are hearing he will go to fsu so we shall see
[/quote] I would definitely work on your predicting skills. And you need to stop/drop warchant.com  ;D

Guest basketball2012
Lol I love my warchant.com!!! Word has it that wiggins Hs coach rob fulford will be joining the jayhawk staff.

[quote name="basketball2012" post="1404942" timestamp="1368657329"]
Lol I love my warchant.com!!! [b]Word has it that wiggins Hs coach rob fulford will be joining the jayhawk staff[/b].
[/quote] not surprising. its happened before, you know, you get the player then their coach gets a job.  ;)

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1405047" timestamp="1368675470"]
He keeps getting death threats from other fans on Twitter.  I never understood that.  You are just proving him right for not going to your school!!!
[/quote] I would have advised him to shutdown all social media until the bball season was over next year. Sick people out there.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1405053" timestamp="1368676052"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=109409.msg1405047#msg1405047 date=1368675470]
He keeps getting death threats from other fans on Twitter.  I never understood that.  You are just proving him right for not going to your school!!!
[/quote] I would have advised him to shutdown all social media until the bball season was over next year. Sick people out there.
[/quote]I agree!

People are sad. A [b]kid[/b] makes a life changing decision that is best for [b]him[/b] and people find it necessary to make him feel like less of a person because he didn't choice the school they're a fan of. Jabari Parker had the same thing happen to him when he choice Duke. If you are so involve with sports that you are willing to make death threats or belittle a [b]kid[/b] you need some serious help. But great for Wiggins. Good fit and a great coach to develop under. I really liked how he handled the announcement as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder