Piranhas Baseball 11 Elite Opening

Piranhas Baseball, 11 Elite, team has 1 open roster spot.  We are looking for an athletic kid, capable of pitching, SS & 3B at 11 Elite level.  We will practice tuesday & thursday each week at Ford Park and play Ford Park Schedule.  We plan on playing in Panama City, FL WS this year & Cooperstown, NY in 2014.

Team is coached by Jason Tyner.  If interested, please text me at 409.350.6992 or email [email protected] .

I have a 9 year old, that imo is better than most 11 year olds in the area.  He plays every position except catcher. He sits at 70-73 on the mound, and has an unbelievable curveball. Kid knows the game well, and has great instincts on the field. He could probably help you out a little bit with coachimg as well. Great speed, and hits for tremendous power to all fields.  I don't know if your open to looking at him, but we would like a shot. I would prefer him play at the premier level, but we could settle for elite at this time. Pm me if interested. Thanks

I would look at some of the other, more age appropriate, teams still looking for players.  Playing up in select ball is not the same as playing up in league ball.  I would not recommend it.

Also, i don't allow mine to throw curveballs until they are 13.  Good luck finding a team.

Piranhas are going to roll with 10 for the time being, unless the right fit comes along.

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1368169" timestamp="1359557694"]
I have a 9 year old, that imo is better than most 11 year olds in the area.  He plays every position except catcher. He sits at 70-73 on the mound, and has an unbelievable curveball. Kid knows the game well, and has great instincts on the field. He could probably help you out a little bit with coachimg as well. Great speed, and hits for tremendous power to all fields.  I don't know if your open to looking at him, but we would like a shot. I would prefer him play at the premier level, but we could settle for elite at this time. Pm me if interested. Thanks

[/quote]  Ha ha!  What the heck is this?

[quote name="Keith Stone" post="1368789" timestamp="1359693191"]
It's not a joke. You can find his velocity on the perfect game site.

Your loss bmtball09. Kid is the next ARod. I've already got him on the antler spray.
[/quote]

70-73 from 46' mound at 9 years old? I've been around youth baseball for 20 years and have never seen a kid that age throw that fast, ever. Shugart at BC about 4 years ago as a 12 year old was throwing 73-75 from 46' and that was one of if not the fastest I've seen a kid in this area throw. Can you post a video for us to see?

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1368986" timestamp="1359754089"]
[quote author=Keith Stone link=topic=108699.msg1368789#msg1368789 date=1359693191]
It's not a joke. You can find his velocity on the perfect game site.

Your loss bmtball09. Kid is the next ARod. I've already got him on the antler spray.
[/quote]

70-73 from 46' mound at 9 years old? I've been around youth baseball for 20 years and have never seen a kid that age throw that fast, ever. Shugart at BC about 4 years ago as a 12 year old was throwing 73-75 from 46' and that was one of if not the fastest I've seen a kid in this area throw. Can you post a video for us to see?
[/quote]

I threw harder than that when I was 12. I was hitting 78 at 12 years old. I used to have some videos of him on youtube, but I decided to take them down because too many college and professional scouts were contacting us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami