Nederland Baseball

catcher-Stampley,Feltman                                                                                                                                                          pitcher-Sanderson,Raines,Stampley,Nevala,White,Weisbrod are top guns IMO First Base- Sampere.Weisbrod.Clark and Stampley Second Base- Shaw.Feltman.Younger Nevala,Spell Short Stop-Raines,White,Ramoine.Simon Third Base- Wood,Stampley,Weisbrod,White Out-Field-Barrow,Nevala,Sanderson,Wood,Babino,Stampley.Some others may step in and surprise me.From what I see Nederland looks pretty good!                                                           

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1366194" timestamp="1358978943"]
catcher-Stampley,Feltman                                                                                                                                                          pitcher-Sanderson,Raines,Stampley,Nevala,White,Weisbrod are top guns IMO First Base- Sampere.Weisbrod.Clark and Stampley Second Base- Shaw.Feltman.Younger Nevala,Spell Short Stop-Raines,White,Ramoine.Simon Third Base- Wood,Stampley,Weisbrod,White Out-Field-Barrow,Nevala,Sanderson,Wood,Babino,Stampley.Some others may step in and surprise me.From what I see Nederland looks pretty good!                                                         
[/quote]

[quote author=ROUGHRIDER7 link=topic=108513.msg1366256#msg1366256 date=1358989500]
[b]I guess someone has the inside scoop on the underclassmen that are on Varsity?? Tryouts are this Friday so maybe we should hold off on mentioning names before the roster is set.[/b] ;)
[/quote]

scape"goat" sets the starting roster for baseball....everyone knows that  ;)

Admin. asked how Nederland is looking this year.I tried to list several players I know that are returning at each position I have seen them play.I did not make a batting line up or just list one person at a position.I was trying to answer Admins. Question.I also stated we could have some surprises because we have a lot of young talent.It was a list of team members that I know of.(sorry if I left anyone out)I did state my opinion on the pitching staff but it is just a opinion on what I have seen in the past.I am going to take the high ground here and say Go Dogs!l 

Dogs 1987 has been taking some tough shots at me on my personal message board.Not sure how to work that part of the board so I will try to do so on here.Darell Smth and his family are some of the best people you will ever meet.Darell I am praying for you.Sorry if I left Sam off of my post.He is a great kid and team mate.Tough for him to find playing time with such a tough group.Sorry if my comments about Bret on a earlier post upset you.He will leave his mark on the program before he graduates.The kid is a stud.Just do not know as a soph. if he will be able to crack the varsity line-up.I hope they both prove me wrong!It makes me feel sick that I upset you and your family.That was never my intent.Hope you can forgive me.Hope to see you feeling well at the ballpark cheering on the Dogs.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1366331" timestamp="1359032430"]
scape,

do you always have to be slamming someone?  I don't think your attacks are helping anyone.  One thread is already locked on Nederland baseball due to your rants.

This is about Nederland baseball. 

Move on.
[/quote]

He's just happy a certain player is gone. Now his son might get some playing time.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1366433" timestamp="1359051263"]
Stoner,funny how you figure you can attack my son.He is ten times the man you outside haters will ever be!Maybe the player you are talking about has more baseball talent than my son,but being a man is much more important than being a great player!
[/quote]

I didn't attack your son. If you want to know what attacking a kid is, go back and read your comments on the thread that got locked.

Dogs will be strong like always....Rains,Stampley,Wood,Barrow,Feltman one of these guys need to step up and be the leader,if not all of them...I feel like Nederland has one of the best in the area at catcher in Feltman...Once the leadership role is taken the dogs will be on the way to compete for the district title...We have more young talent than normal years...I think the Smith kid is good...it will be crazy to see how it un-folds...Good luck to Robbins & Spell and the rest of the dogs..See ya at the park 8)

Nederland will be in the hunt as they always are......Last years let down should have been expected due to the number of 3 year players that graduated the year before being replaced by quite a few underclassmen with no varsity experience....This years returning varsity players gained a lot of experience last year and in the summer.....Based on what I saw during the summer, I expect the offense to be much improved and defensive errorrs to be minimized. Good Luck and Go Dogs!

20-4a will be fun to watch with all the good pitching match ups.If Nederland pitches and plays defense like I know they are capable of,I think our hitters will put more pressure on opposing teams than they can put on us.Will be fun to see how it all plays out!"Let's Play Ball" 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin